The New Vision Part 1

(POV:Reader)

-"But you could," I offered.

-"But I won't," he stated, trying to be firm.

-"You can't say the weight of the world is on my shoulders and then the end!" Mirabel tried to reason.

-"If our fate is up to me, me says...have another vision!"

-"Maybe it'll show her what to do" I continued for her, to which she nodded.

-"Look, even if I wanted too, which I don't, you two wrecked my vision cave..."

-"Which is a problem, 'cause I need a big open space"

-"We'll find one!"

-"Where?"

-"Use my room" all three of us turned to the door, where Antonio stood holding one of the rats.

-"The rats told me everything" I ran to him and gave him a hug.

-"Are you okay? You're not hurt?" it was an obstacle course to get to tio Bruno's room, how he made it...I have no idea.

-"Yeah, I'm fine," he giggled.

-"Our family needs help..."

-"And you need to get out of here" I told him.

-"Meh" he said, which got me angry, turning my hair red.

-"I-I meant, yes, let's go!" he scurried out if the room with Mirabel close behind him.

-"Why are they running?" Antonio asked me.

-"'Cause it never ends well when I get angry" I shrugged.

-"Come on, let's go!" we walked out of the room, going through the pathways and 'obstacle course'.

-Small Time Skip To Antonio's Room-

The animals flew and ran out of the house as quickly as they could. I don't blame them, the house looked like it was on the verge of collapsing all in one.

-"You might want to hurry" Mirabel told tio Bruno, who was currently pouring sand in the form of a circle.

-"You can't hurry the future"

-"What if I see something worse, If I see something you don't like-"

-"Then it'll be fine, because we'll at least know what will happen if we don't fix this" I said, and Mirabel nodded.

-"For the nerves" Antonio had given tio Bruno a little jaguar.

(A/N):

I hope you enjoyed the chapter, sorry it's a bit short!

Bye!