Ceremony

(POV:Reader)

-"Can you change your hair, please, make it...blue," Antonio told me as he played with my hair.

-"I would, but I can't change it when I want, I would have to have water around me for it to cha-"

-"It's not still red is it?" I asked, slightly panicked.

-"No, why? Was your hair red earlier?" Camilo asked, concerned.

-"Yes, but it was nothing, I just don't want it to be red during the celebration, wouldn't want people thinking I've caused a fire" I chuckled, relieved that it had changed back.

-"And now I have to put you down, I can't carry you any longer, you're too big" I put him down, but bent down to his height. I created water bubbles that soon turned my hair blue. Antonio twirled around laughing as the bubbles followed him and Camilo smiled at me causing my cheeks to blush pink.

-"Come on let's go, your mom's waiting" I told them as we made our way.

-With Their Parents-

(POV:Reader)

-"There you are," tio Felix told Antonio, who hid shyly behind me.

-"Look at you, all grown up!" tia Pepa went to hug him while tio Felix shooed the cloud on top of her head away.

-"Pepi, amor, you're gonna get him all wet" he pulled her away.

-"Remember what I told you" I reminded her and she nodded.

-"You are making you papa, proud" Camilo had shapeshifted into his dad and imitated him causing us all to laugh.

-"I don't sound like that" tio Felix told him.

-"I don't sound like that" Camilo copied.

-"Abuela says it's time" Dolores told us and everyone gave Antonio a hug.

-"We'll be waiting by your door" tia Pepa told him as she and tio Felix began to walk away.

-"Okay, vamo, vamo, vamo" tio Felix said as they left.

-"Okay, okay, vamo, vamo, vamo-" Camilo imitated and I pulled his hand, dragging him to where we were supposed to be.

-"Okay, I'm done, I'm done" he said as he shapeshifted back.

-A Bit Later-

(POV:Reader)

We all waited anxiously as Antonio's celebration was about to begin. I knew he would have a gift as special as his adorable self, but I still felt nervous. I stood by Luisa, Camilo, Isabella and Dolores near the entrance, where Antonio would walk out, go though the clearing that led  up the stairs.

-"Hey, have you guys seen Mirabel?" Luisa asked us, a bit of worry followed her voice.

-"No, but she's probably with Antonio, I saw her come into the room while we left" I assured her and she nodded.

-"Fifty years ago, in our darkest moment" abuela was holding the candle, standing mid staircase, addressing the crowd.

-"This candle, blessed us with a miracle, and the greatest honor of our family..."

-"Has been to use our blessings, to serve this beloved community"

-"Tonight, we come together once more, as another steps into the light"

-"To make us proud"

The curtains were opened and the floor tiles changed to a red color, almost like a red carpet. The lights were pointed at Antonio, who stood there, seeming paralyzed, as we clapped and cheered for him. Abuela made her way up the stairs waiting by the door that glowed bright gold and it had for many of us.

(A/N):

Long chapter today, I'll post the second one after this one.

Bye!