Tio Bruno Part 1

(POV:Reader)

We walked through a very thin hallway, the walls were cracked a bit more than I remember. The rat Mirabel was following stopped and was lifted up by a cloaked figure. Mirabel gasped and continued to run after him while I walked, I already knew the way, no need for me to run.

-Small Time Skip-

By the time I reached them they were hanging on a small wooden floor boarding. Mirabel was hanging on for dear life with tio Bruno in her other hand.

-"Really, you two?" I looked at them both, my arms crossed.

-"Y/n, a little help?" Mirabel begged.

-"Just let go, you'll be fine, and you, stop scaring her!" I scolded tio Bruno.

He let go and landed on the floor, while Mirabel just slowly let go staring at me. All three of us got to the other side safely, and once there tio Bruno bid a 'goodbye' and began to leave.

-"Wait! No!" Mirabel chased after him, once more.

-"Why did you take the vision?" now this was something I didn't know and was interested in.

-"What does it mean?"

-"Is that why you came back" she continued asking.

-"Mirabel, he never left" I whispered to her as tio Bruno tapped on the wood.

-"WHAT??!!!"

-"You were never supposed to see that vision, no one was" he turned to me, slightly glaring.

-"A little salt, a little sugar" he threw sugar and salt behind him, something I was used to so I ducked and pulled Mirabel with me.

-"Wait...have you been in here...patching the cracks?" she asked.

-"Oh, that? No, no, no, no"

-"I'm too scared to go near those things" he shivered looking at them.

-"All the patching is done by Hernando" I giggled and turned to Mirabel to see her expression.

-"Whose Herna-" she was interrupted by tio Bruno putting his hood over his head and talking in a deeper voice.

-"I'm Hernando, and I'm scared of nothing!" 

-"Actually it's me" he chuckled after a moment of silence.

-"I used to say my real gift was 'acting'" he sighed out, giving a dry laugh.

-"I'm Jorge, I make the spackle" he but a bucket over his head and held the spackle thingy? (I don't know what it's called, sorry!).

-"How long have you been down here?"

-"For a while, when you turned one, I think" I told her to which he nodded in agreement.

We made it to his 'room', it was kitchen adjacent on purpose so I could leave him plates of food during dinner time. Let's just say I'm very glad tio Bruno isn't like Camilo, who likes to take fifth servings.

-"Do you want to watch a show?" he asked us to which I nodded and Mirabel just stared blankly.

-"What do you want to watch?"

-"Sports?" two rats were placed behind a pop-out drawing of two people playing soccer.

-"Game shows?" the scene was switched to one of a game show, I had stopped paying attention and began to clean up his room a bit, the mess annoyed me.

-"Cartoons?"

-"Telenovelas?"

-"Hey! That looks like Camilo and that looks like..." I turned to tio Bruno who looked like he was about to run.

-"I told you to stop doing that!" I yelled at him, feeling my cheeks redden.

-"But the rats like you two together! It's not me, I'm just giving the crowd what they want!" I turned to the rats, and they all just ran away hiding in multiple places.

-"...I don't understand why you left...but didn't leave?" Mirabel asked.

(A/N):

I'm sorry for the late chapter, I was out playing soccer and it was a few hours.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!