Confessions

(POV:Reader)

-"Let's take a walk, yeah?" Camilo suggested and I gave a nod. We walked around town, looking at the various stands and eventually trailing off to plain streets.

-"Where have you been? You've been gone since dinner!"

-"I've been at the Casita all day!"

-"Where?"

-"My roo-"

-"No you haven't I check twice and Antonio checked there as well"

-"Okay, I'm sorry, I was visiting someone" I wanted to tell him I was with tio Bruno, but it wasn't my secret to tell.

-"Who? Your boyfriend?" although he said it teasingly, his expression faltered a bit.

-"What would you do if I said yes?"

-"WHAT! WHO? You can't!"

-"I can't?"

-"No..."

-"Why?"

-"Because"

-"Why?!" I was getting frustrated at this point.

-"Why?! Camilo?!"

-"Because, because I like you!" he whisper-yelled and looked away.

-"I like you too" I whispered back and leaned forward, kissing him softly.

-"Come on, let's go look for Mirabel" I told him after we pulled away.

-"Does this mean you're my girlfriend?" he asked, giving me the same eyes Antonio did when he wanted something.

-"I don't know?" I shrugged and began to walk away.

-"I'm just kidding" I ran back and kissed him again.

-"Does that mean yes?" he asked, after pulling away.

-"Yes, dummy"

-"Yes!" he jumped happily and held my hand.

-"Come on! Let's go! We have to go find them!" I know we didn't need to go look for Mirabel, but I wanted to make sure nothing bad had happened.

-Back at the Casita-

-"You have to stop Mirabel!" abuela's voice echoed loudly as we walked through the door.

-"The cracks started with you"

-"Bruno left because of you"

-"Luisa's losing her powers"

-"Isabella is out of control"

-"Because of you!"

-"I don't know why you weren't given a gift, but that is not a reason for you to hurt this family!"

-"I...I will never be good enough for you, will I?" Mirabel asked.

-"No matter how hard I try"

-"No matter how hard any of us try"

-"Luisa will never be strong enough, Isabella will never be perfect enough"

-"Bruno left this family because you only saw the worst in him!"

-"Bruno didn't care about this family!"

-"Yes, he did, he cared so much he had to leave it, even if it hurt him" I admitted.

-"He loved this family, I love this family, we all love this family!" as Mirabel spoke the cracks got bigger the floor began to split.

-"You're the one who doesn't care! You're the one breaking our home!"

-"Don't you ever-"

-"The miracle is dying, because of you!" abuela gasped softly, before the house began to crack even more.

(A/N):

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

I just counted the amount of chapters we have left and it's 2! 2 more and we move onto the next story.

Bye!