Preparations Part 2

(POV:Reader)

-"But I didn't start it, how'd she know?" Mirabel pointed at my head.

-"Your hair is red" she giggled at me, causing me to roll my eyes laughing too.

-"Ugh!" I sighed in annoyment.

-"Tia Pepa, there's a cloud-" Mirabel told her but was interrupted.

-"I know!! But I can't find Antonio! WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM ME!" she yelled at us.

-"She's not gonna calm down, is she?" Mirabel nodded, holding in laughter.

-"Let's split, I think I know where Antonio is, you go after tia Pepa" I nodded and ran off after tia Pepa.

-"Tia Pepa, I told you to calm down! It's going to be fine! Mirabel, Camilo and I will make sure of it! The whole family will!"

-"In fact Mirabel is looking for Antonio right now, let's go to your room, your makeup and dress are ruined" she nodded and we walked to her room.

-At Her Room-

-"Your hair, it's red, what happened?" she asked as I looked through her closet for a dress.

-"Mirabel made these decorations with candles and I tripped on one of them and a small fire started and I guess my hair changed color from there"

-"Wear this one, it reminds me of sunshine and it'll remind you to only think about sunshine, because nothing will go wrong, okay?" she took the dress and I opened the door, bumping into someone while leaving.

-"Oh, sorry!" it was Camilo.

-"How is she?" he asked.

-"She's fine...as long as Antonio is outside and ready before she leaves that room, come on!" I grabbed his hand, dragging him off to Mirabel's room.

-"Is Antonio ready?" I asked, as we entered the room.

-"Yup!" Antonio was the one to answer.

-"Come on, the ceremony starts soon," Camilo told us as we walked to our places, Mirabel being the only one to leave as she had one more task to do before we started.

-"I should check on tia Pepa again"

-"Okay, come, she's probably by the curtains with the rest of the family"

-"Carry me?" Antonio asked me.

-"But you're too big and heavy, have Camilo carry you" I teased, which was a wrong move because he gave me his puppy eyes.

-"Fine! But if I fall down the stairs and burn the house down...Camilo's to blame" Antonio nodded while Camilo looked at me annoyed.

(A/N):

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

I think I'll post double tomorrow, as a gift because I've been so busy and sick and have not been  able to post everyday. 

Bye!