VELVET RING (Ft. averagemultishipper)

I had the absolute honor of working with one of my favorite writers in this fandom. We worked for three hours on this and they are an absolute angel to work with. Just gorgeous writing and an absolutely kind person. This fandom has blown my mind with the amount of respect it has given to everyone. I appreciate everyone working to write finney/robin fics. I read them all. I love you so much.

Please go give a subscription to them.
Their socials
Wattpad @averagemultishipper
Ao3 @fezussy
Tiktok @iblamemakayla
Insta @_.m.a.k.a.y.l.aa

Absolute thank you to this angel on earth.

-

Warnings:

Fights/physical alterations

Homophobia

The goons lurked from in between the stall cracks, barking insults and shaking the stall door.

Who's rules were they living by? Because sometimes it only takes a snare from the boys to throw your confidence back in the crate in shame. Only to speak of yourself, degrade yourself into smallness again.

The stall doors kicked open, one by one. Finney shook with fear. He heard laughter, he knew they couldn't wait to get their hands on him.

He thought about a way to escape, but there was no use. Finney thought for a moment. How did this happen? Why him? He has done nothing. Bullies are like that. They feed on the "weak", so they can feel pleased with themselves. So they can feel some type of satisfaction with their depressing little lives.

"Come out of the stall, pussy!" One of them yelled. 'I might as well,' Finney thought, but he didn't want to. He was scared of the outcome, he knew it wasn't gonna end well.

Finney was glued to the floor at this point. There was no use of caring about the germs, the rumors that spread about said bathroom floor and the dust that layered your pants when you stood up. He was stuck. Worrying. Contemplating every upcoming second. He was sure to start praying by now.