Palm Tree Panic

(( 1k special. VERY SHORT but sweet

He eated taht snac gho ☹️

No warnings))

Robin pulled back his hair over his shoulders. Finney scratched his head.

"Hey finney." Called his boyfriend. "Truth or dare?" He'd leant upon the mattress, holding a fist full of sheet in his hands as finney swerved his body to get in a more comfortable position on the bed.

"Why this?" He asked. "It's childish." Finney shrugged. Shoulders lifted heavily

"Yeah but just pick." Robins eyes shone with his statement and finney looked him up and down.

"Yeah okay." They had an hour, stated the clock. And oh - those clothes were outta order. Distractions pinged.

"Dare." He said.

Maybe he regretted the choice of calling dare. It was robin after all. "Um" Robin muttered, followed by something in Spanish. Finneys heart spun. Shook like a piggy bank in the hands of a child. He watched a blush creep up on robins face.

"Kiss me, finney. Please." He called and finney pulled back a bit in surprise. Robin put his hand on finneys knee. Finney blinked in thought. They had planned to kiss today but when it was right in front of him it's harder than it looks.

"Earth to finney?" Called robin and fin shook it off. Rubbing at his eyes as his face was held in robins hands now,

Robins hands were a mixture of warm and cold. He couldn't figure it out.

But either way they looked closely at each other. Words are hard enough.

They leant in, finneys hands moved to grip onto robins shoulder.

And then they met closer. Foreheads touched first in a sign of affection.

But now Robin was tilting his head to slowly kiss finney. A passionate kiss and robin gripped finneys shirt to pull much more out of him. He wanted to intertwine with the smaller