Terrible rinney content garbage trash ew yuck

Yass extremely detailed kissing! Filler because I'm working on the other book yall ))

—-

"You are me." Robin turned into our kiss.

We were wrapped into each other at this point. Cuddling like this meant endless affection.

We pulled away for just a second. His eyes brown, stirring his smile that overtook his cheeks and hugged his face perfectly.

I thought about how the light inflicted his beauty when he was draped across my lap when he read his books. - when he was gardening in his backyard and the sun rises over the garden. His hair a golden color under the yawn of the sky.

There was a dare behind my smile. A word to tell him to press into me more. That he wasn't quite snapping into place.

It was a second nature to hold him like this. It came like an instinct. Like it was meant for me. And maybe it was. Maybe God gave this to me instinctively.

He made the pain seep from my pores.

It almost felt like there was nothing that could separate us. No clothes, or skin, it was just us. Our voices and our souls.

His lips sometimes pulled away to ghost over mine heavily. To whisper something to what felt like himself. To press back into me with his lips at a different angle.

For a moment we melted together into one big pile of ourselves and nothing else.

Robin moved his lips down to my neck, right where it bent to form my shoulders. He pulled the skin to warm kisses. Tickling me. I flinched at first. But turned my movements and leant into it.

I took his face between my hands. Angled jaw, squared eyebrows. He was the definition of masculine. But a beautiful boy.