God damn its a nice day

((Part 2 to my trans rinney thing!! Finney gets his binder. Robin helps him try it on.))

Warnings:

Body Dysphoria

Body Dysphoria

Nonsexual written nudity

Robin couldn't have done more research and shipping couldn't have taken longer

But when Finney climbed through Robins window with a profound grin on his face. Robin knew what had come in the mail.

"Hey honey." Robin started first as he swiveled around in his chair and away from the homework he was 'working on'

"Hi" Finney greeted back as he held the new package in his hand. It was in its bubble wrapper still unopened. But it had that brand logo on it.

Robin took it from his hands after a second to double check that he was right. And looked back up to him, matching his grin.

"Have you tried it on yet?" Robin asked

"Obviously not dumbass." Finney replied and Robin held his hands up in defense. "My bad, mi vida. Just excited."

The package was set between them and Robin leant back in the chair and grabbed a box cutter from the cup holder.

The package was basically ripped open as it was stuffed full of packing tape as if it were meant to be a disclosed artifact.

But once it was open, Robin pulled it from the bag and placed it in Finney's hands.

Finney had a bit of a time getting used to the material in his hands, the sudden wave of awkwardness. And processing where he was. But once he was done he placed it back in Robins hands.

Robin took a look for himself and smiled up to Finney. "You wanna try it on?" Robin asked. "It's a bit of a step more than measuring over your bra... if you're comfortable with that."

Finney felt himself tensing, and tearing up. But he nodded.

Robin could see his face go as white as a sheet of paper. He set the binder down for a second beside them and pulled finney to his lap.

"You're my beautiful boy. You know that?" He suddenly spoke up and stuffed his face close to Finney's neck to press soft comforting kisses there. "You've always been my beautiful boy."

Finney's pale color returned with a flush of pink. And let Robin wrap his arms around Finney's waist and look up to him where he sat on the others lap.

"If you aren't ready for me to do this, or you want to try on your own. You do just that."

Finney shook his head and sniffled. Robin raked a hand through the others curls. "I want you to do it." Finney said .

"Now?"

Finney nodded.

"Let's do that then."

Finney got off of Robins lap and pulled his hoodie off. It was a week of dysphoria this week. It was unplanned. But it was happening, even if he was mostly with Gwen or Robin as they were out for the summer, he still felt heavy in Dysphoria and nothing seemed to help but a hoodie three times the size he normally wore.

Robin removed the tags with a pair of scissors and waited patiently for Finney to remove his clothing and leave him bare chested.

Finney had covered himself immediately once everything was off. And Robin lightly took his hands. "I won't look. I won't judge." Robin noted as he begun to slip the binder over his head. Helping him pull his arms through it.

The material was weird. But it got on with a bit of a tug.

Finney helped straighten it out. And pull it to his liking before robin removed his hands.

Robins smile grew to a big grin when he saw the difference. Finney was going to get a kick outta this!

"Let's go see, okay?"

Finney nodded. Walking to the mirror on the door.

He almost bawled right there with Robin behind him.

He ran his own hands over his now flat chest. Feeling it all the way down.

Robin stepped in first after awhile of silence and kissed all over Finney's face. Wherever he could reach. Finney almost knocked off his ball-cap to get him to quit it.

"You like it?"

"Definitely."

((Top surgery chap??))