Robin snuff film

((My biggest flex is that I live an hour from the black phone set. #LetsGoNC :).

Guyes I got very descriptive in this one 😂😂😂👎👎👎))

Warnings:

Racism mention

Racism mention

Mental health mentions/unidentified mental health issue

"It's a semi-automatic, believers are ecstatic
You see the way they cling, the cold metallic sting
And I'm living in a coma for Donna de Varona
The harness made of hopes, the lovers on the ropes
Nun is to church, as the parrot is to perch
And my heart's wide open
Truly"
- Harness your hopes.

"Get the blankets! The blankets in the back! The trunk." Finney laughed as he hit Robin on his shoulder. Throwing a soft playful punch to whatever part of his body he deemed punchable, his arms being blocked by the bandana drawn boy. Who caught his hands and threw joking punches back.

"Okay, okay!"

Robin pulled himself out of the car, finney followed suite.

He overlooked the small Denver city, strewn together with the setting sun.

His hands rested along the concrete side. He stood close to the edge and smiled. It was so gorgeous. That wasn't a very masculine word as he liked it to be.

But Robin - dimmed in this parking garage with orange, pill bottle colored light shining off of him, his hair pulled back behind his shoulders as he pulled the blankets and pillows from a destroyed cardboard box in the trunk. He was gorgeous, and that was a perfect word for him.

"AH!" He jumped.

"Help me finney!" His hands almost slipped from the box as he tried to hoist it up in the air more.

They had glided past a weird protest, racist geeks that had poked fun at Robin's skin color with a quick comment, and finally stray cats on the street. But they made it to that quick open field. Littered with a big patch of sunflowers and a graveyard that sat right next to it.

Finney pulled robin away from setting the blankets down on the dirt to pull the other to his chest, to kiss him quickly and tell him that he loved him quickly before they pulled apart and by instinct rushed to the field of freshly blocked sunflowers. Pointing towards where the sun rose in the morning as if they were raising their hands towards it. They held bees too busy to be bothered by Finney and Robin's sudden presence.

"They're feeding well." Finney simply said and that earned a heavy nudge from robin. "Just say fat."

"Yeah but that sounds...Rude?"

Robin smiled and kissed the others cheek quickly. A playful nod that he didn't agree. But didn't have much to add onto the situation they decided to bring up about fat bees on sunflowers.

"But yeah. Those are fat bees." Finney laughed to himself.