Big gay balls (WB #3)

(What the helll

Inspired by torrie and crane wife 2🤭🤭🤭🤭)

Twenty four hours apart before marriage, you stayed cooped up in our apartment, I took to my mothers home

You called to tell me you missed me as I sweated trying on suits.

I could hear Gwen yelling about yours, how that grey didn't match or something.

You still tell me you miss me as I turn to face the front door, the paint on the walls that has watched me grown, cheers in excitement.

The sight grass under the sun in the doorway, declares me new news.

The sun was setting, the minutes dragged me by the legs and left no time, "the show must go on." The moon added. The beheaded flowers finally bloomed, the weeds of the garden finally rotted and let the beauty of the garden shine again.

- conversations with god.

I remember the day exactly, from what I did when I raised from the early satin sheets, how I ignored my mothers last minute marriage pleas, how my coffee was made

I had changed so many times that morning from sweating. My bandana kissed my forehead good morning, as you'd requested me to wear it. "Just like the first time I saw you, Robin!"

I remember tidying up the bouquet of flowers I'd give you in their plastic. - decorating myself in the suit and brushing my hair.

Being in the bathroom was longer than I'd expect as I'd point out every feature in my face. To yell at myself to fix that morning. My mother came in once she heard the rustling of the brushes through my hair.

I was much taller than her, but she took that brush and ran it through. "You're not doing it right!" She'd tell me. Brushing it to push it over my shoulders as she also helped me with my suit. I heard her tell me about how the pockets were unorganized.

I wondered how it was going with Gwen. I was unsure if our situations were similar, was this just your typical Thursday?

I remembered all of our memories like a mini movie. The times you told me to let my hair down, to help you with something. To tell me that you loved me.

Man, the drive there was taking forever

"There's a bend in the wind and it rakes at my heart -
There is blood in the thread and it rakes at my heart
- It rakes at my heart

My crane wife"