"I AM A GOD DAMN CAR!! AN AUTOMOBILE!!" Says Robin.

I'd gotten tickets pretty easily.

Finn took my hand, his light burst through my palms, soaring up my nerves and embedding itself in the curves of my palms. He smiled at me with his eyes, he soundlessly laughed.

Nothing about him made exact sense to me.

Finn sat close enough that our thighs pressed together as we took our seats, bodies and hands embarrassingly close. I was real sappy now. I wanted to give him more than I'd already given him. He elbowed me happily, poking at my sides to get me to laugh with him. I think he took my resting bitch face seriously.

He laughed again when I attacked him back with my own playfulness. He didn't have a laugh, taken away from him by ruptured vocal cords, all that came from it was squeaky sounding air, almost nothing and drowned out in this loud crowd, but when Finn was all you could think about, he was all you could hear too.

"PUCK!" shouted someone as it flew right over us, I'd gotten the treat of getting front row for us.

Without thinking I covered Finney with my own arms, drowning him into my chest. You could feel the coldness as it passed by, scraped ice as it fell. Squeaky-nothing laughs sounded again. But in my arms and in my chest. It was the best feeling.

He spat out some of my long hair as we pulled away from the embrace. I apologized and he shook his head. He had these big happy sparks in his eyes that analyzed my face. His arms wrapped around his knees to sit more comfortably as he watched them play, something about Finney in a beanie, thick coat and smiling under a bright white arena light was something I didn't know I needed this week.

I felt vulnerable and shy like a five year old. That was not me, I was outgoing, known for throwing a fast punch at anyone who deliberately annoyed me or looked at me in a way I felt was funny. But Finney made me feel motherly and relaxed, or protective and mean. He was a tide of weird emotions.

He was the only one who'd ever put their trust in me like this. Whoever let me take them to a Denver hockey game, to let me rest my hands on their arms without tensing up or showing fear. He was soundless, he couldn't speak or tell me anything, and he still trusted me like he'd known me for more than a few months.

I thanked god for this boy. How he smiled, how he drew me in. How he drew me on sticky notes to plaster around his own bedroom; a place of security to keep me in all the time.

After the game we lay between the cattails. The early game gave us time to catch the sunset in the little spot I always caught Finn exploring. We laid ourselves on the blanket we originally brought for the game but now used to cover the moist grass. I drew on his arm with a pen id taken on 'accident' from the hockey rinks store. I drew little rockets and planets, connected the small freckles on his arms.

His freckles looked like a galaxy on its own. He didn't have many on his face. But his pale body was littered with them. They overlapped, fell into each other. Each one had its distinct and different personality. You could tell by looking at it.

I guess he caught me staring and not drawing. His eyes that met mine a second later looked like they were filled with stars. What was the difference between him and the planets again? He looked like one on its own. His eyes, his circular face that ignited as pale as could be in the setting sun and the freckles all looked like the universe. It's stupid to say; but he was my universe.

And I wondered if I was his.