Finney's boyfriend and the infinite autism

Filler + headcanons))

- you can basically hear Finney coming from a mile away. He has so many keychains on his backpack that it's impossible to not hear it.

- robin and finney definitely have matching necklaces.

- robin can basically map where everything in finneys room is.

- if finney doesn't have answers to his question, he will do plenty of research to find it out.

- finney sneezes like 20 times in a row.

- robin can't and will never stop getting in political arguments.

- they definitely took dancing lessons together down the line.

- they share a junk journal. It's def falling apart with all the stuff they stick in it.

- Finney is a Nicole dollenganger fan. (Fav song is angels of porn 1 & 2)

- robin does inktober in his sketchbooks.

- robins rule is 1 horror movie a night during October. Finney HATES it. But Robin is so excited to do these little marathons.

- Robin is very concerned and forces a skin care routine upon both of them.

- finney likes to buy plenty of kinds of headphones.

- trans!finney being comfortable enough to take his pre-surgery shirt off infront of robin because it makes him feel manlier.

- robin goes Over the TOP for Halloween.