Bad bromance

((THIS IS AN OLD ARCHIVE. THATCHIBI569 HAS BEEN OUTED AS A TERRIBLE PERSON. KEEPING THIS UP FOR THE WORK AND VIEWS. THANK YOU))

Me cause y'all wanted part two 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞 tweirling

WHAT IS AGERE? Read the first chapter. Read dni's as well. Please. Any nsfw/jokey or mean comments about agere will result in a block and blacklist as well as a warning post to other agere writers.

COLLAB with Thatchibi569 again ily

Ty for the support on my agere works I get so nervous posting these.

Please read info ab agere in part one of this book

Dni: nsfw, or anti-agere))

-

The sounds of opening and shutting of the small metal doors called lockers made Finney overwhelmed. The sounds of teens yelling and laughing with their friends made Finney more overwhelmed too and the whole time Robin was beside him it was like he wasn't even there at all.
Finney's senses were all over the place, between the sounds of teachers' heels clicking on the shiny school floor and quick mumbles of 'did you do the homework?' Finney was lost in a sea of people and he didn't know what to do.

Robin strode beside him with a hand on his back, they were transitioning to third period and he saw how tense finney was in these hallways. He'd lean in closer to finney to wrap an arm around his shoulders. "Finney." He garnered. Using his thumb to rub up and down finney's shoulder blade to help calm him. He tried to get his attention with another call of "finney." He looked over to the lost boy. Who's eyes are shown with a glossy look. He finally looked over to Robin to answer whatever Robin had to say next. Nothing could be worse than this right? "Let's uh." Robin whispered before he guided them to the bathroom and out of sight. It was a bathroom marked with "broken, do not use." So it was their best attempt at being away from the boys of the school.

He opens the bathroom door being mindful to gently close it as to not alarm Finney any further
As the door shuts behind Robin he gently holds Finney's hands in his. "¿Qué te pasa Finn?" Finney shakes his head and goes to mutter 'im fine let's go to class' before it's like something switches in Finney and lightly brings a finger to his mouth to nib at it robin is quick to notice a change of attitude in Finn he always is. "Oh hi nino" robin rubs Finney's shoulder as a way to try to make Finn more comfortable in the situation he's in now.

So when finney started to gnaw at his hands robin smiled and pulled his hand away. "No no." He whispered. Holding Finney's hand instead before he moved over to the sink quickly. "Let's wash our hands okay? It's the best thing to do now." Robin kissed his head and set Finney down. "Can you stand? How old are you?" Robin ran a hand through finney's mop of hair, finney was rather disappointed as he was being set down. "Three" he spoke very softly and Robin just wanted to coo.

He almost did but stops himself instead he gently grabs Finney's hands and puts them under the warm water. It's not too warm and not too cold either. It's just right Finney slightly wobbles in his seat and robin smiles at Finney after he finishes washing finney's hands he was about to get the napkin before he spots finney trying to nib at his fingers again but he quickly grabs them "hold on nino un momento" he picks up one finger as a signal to stop and grabs the napkin to dry finns hands when he does he allows Finn To nib at his fingers finally.

"How about we go home, go take a bath? It'll make you feel better." He patted finney's shoulder. Finney nodded when he heard that he could take a bath. It was unlike his non-regressed self to skip school. But he could care less when he could finally get all the stress off of him from the day in the bath. He lifted his arms up. "Sorry nino, no can do. Let's get out of here first and I'll pick you up. Sound good?" Robin shrugged.