Listening to the quick brown fox does not make you autistic. (WB #2)

The ones like this where they don't curse is bc I'm on a school chrome book when I write these 💀💀 and I go to a strict charter + teenage boy things. So if I cuss I will get caught 😔😔

 So if I cuss I will get caught 😔😔

"Hurry up! Hurry up! Get in the car!" Gwen jumped as Finney was finishing brushing his hair

"Hurry up! Hurry up! Get in the car!" Gwen jumped as Finney was finishing brushing his hair. "I'm not ready yet Gwen!" Finney turned to say and Gwen stomped her foot down. "Dad isnt going to take you! And I have to go to my game!"

Gwen was getting to go to her volleyball practice, Finney was getting ready for a date. "My game is more important than your makeout session with your boyfriend, I'm counting thirty seconds, Finney!" She called, she threw her arms out with the words. Finney crossed his arms over his chest, but she started counting.

Finney swerved around, hs curls pulled along with him as he started to hurriedly collect what he needed and throw it in his bag with the self promise of "Ill organize it in the car" even if he knew full well that it wasn't going to happen.

"Seven- Six-"

Finney turned on his heel to hurry out of the door. Gwen followed behind as she counted still.

"THREE! TWO!"

And Finn was out the door, carrying his shoes in his hands to put on in the car as he climbed in and put them on. Dad strayed confused as the front door was closed with a rather - unready finney.

"Gwen, your game is in an hour, you know."

Finney flipped around to look at her in the back seat. "GWENNIE!" He called and leant back to hit her atop the head with his bag.

She laughed as she struck back and Finney leant back in his seat and huffed, putting his legs up on the dashboard as he pulled the brush he had sweeped into his bag out, "Im gonna look horrible!" He dragged out. Staring daggers at Gwen in the rearview mirror. "You look fine, finney plus he wouldn't care."

Finney turned, but bursted out laughing. "Shuttuppp! I'm supposed to be mad at you." Gwen flashed a smile. "Yeah sure."

Gwen was to practice quickly

Gwen was to practice quickly. Well, after complaining most of the way about how finney took too long to brush his teeth in the bathroom. Or didn't do this or that right. But to be honest. It was all scoped out with quick eye rolls and the bird.

Finney hopped out of the car and ran towards his boyfriend, instantly hugging him. He hard the other laugh, press sweet kisses atop his head.

"Oh , don't you look pretty." Robin smiled as he tucked his arms around Finney's waist to hug him, he was still a "bit" taller then the other. Burying his face atop the others mop of hair.

"I don't look a mess?"

"You could look any way you wanted to and you'd still be gorgeous."

((TY FOR 20K+