𝒐𝒄𝒉𝒐.

𝑠𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑝𝑜𝑝 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑠

𝑠𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑝𝑜𝑝 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑠

                DARRY WAS MAD FURIOUS, he had found out from tim shepherd that we were about to get into a knife fight tonight with the hispanics. dally started it but he seemed nervous, he wandered all over the place with his nail in between his teeth. johnny decided to step out of this and so did ponyboy, they were still traumatized by bob who almost sliced them up like pork.

        it was only 5 down left to participate, darry has to go since he was practically leader of our gang and had to be there if one of us was on the verge of dying. this wasn't his first knife fight and also wasn't the first time he watched someone get stabbed. long story short, he watched a buddy of his get stabbed in the gut. we never learned his name because darry said it's too much to cope and not speaking much about his name made it more easier for him.

        "look darry, i'm sorry about all this! i really am!" dally said.

        "you've never been this sorry ever since you accidentally broke mrs. curtis' vase." two-bit joked.

        "i mean, if you didn't really mean your apology towards her then she had the right to spank you." i shrugged.

        "my butt is still traumatized from that!" two-bit cried, rubbing his butt.

        "enough of the jokes!" darry snapped, "bring your blades just in case but i can tell you it will just be a physical fist fight."

        i went into my room to find my blade, stuffing it in the right side of my jean pocket. ponyboy was busy organizing his bookshelf that he ruined a week ago after going on a reading rampage to find the right book for his report. he's still in the middle of writing it but from what darry has been reading out loud in the living room, i think it's good and professional. only because pony uses words i could've learned throughout my years in high school.

        i walked out and was met by the guys waiting for me. i didn't know it took me that long to find my blade.

        "had to make sure you looked like a supermodel before a knife fight?" steve snickered.

        "oh shut up." i glared at him.

        "hey, darry?" johnny called out.

        "what's up, johnny?" darry looks at him while tying the laces to his boots.

        "you mind if i stay for the night, my folks are going crazy." johnny scoffs.