𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒊𝒔.

long chapter

𝑠𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑝𝑜𝑝 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑠

𝑠𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑝𝑜𝑝 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑠

THE GANG BESIDES DARRY INVITED themselves over to play flag football, darry got caught up on work like always, a kid broke a few tiles on the roof while trying to sneak out and now it's darry's mess to take care of. he told us if he had the time, he would've put everything down and join us for a round or two but ever since mom and dad, he hasn't been able to do anything but work, neither have i but at least my boss is lenient and understanding.

two-bit came over with his football, well darry's but two decided to steal it, claiming he'd make it famous one day but ain't nobody want to touch a ball that's been in some doofus' hands. don't get me wrong, two's a great friend and all but sometimes he just makes people wonder who's dumber, me or him.

everybody cracked opened a few bottles of beer before the game started, i decided to not have any because there were kids around the block and adding me to the group of drunk guys might as well just scare away the whole neighborhood.

"i call captain." two-bit shouted.

"you should be a captain of some nfl team, maybe the players will hear you from out side the stadium." pony joked with his one ear open.

"boy you better watch it." two-bit pushed pony's head.

"if you're captain them forget about me being on your team." steve snarled.

"nobody said you were gonna be on my team." two-but fought back.

the gang didn't even spend their time picking team members, they kept arguing about who was gonna be captain and stuff. i sat on the grass and watched them all fight each other, johnny also decided to stay ease and just became a bystander to this argument.

they settled for dally and two to be captain, they were so behind on picking players that i read the clock from the window and it was already 4 in the afternoon. we started at 2:30. dally got first pick which was me, he never talked to me that much but he'd rather pick someone who's related to a what could've been a D1 athlete.

two-bit got pony because he wanted someone who was fast, it wasn't like dally was gonna pick him anyways. dally lastly picked johnny, he wanted to make sure johnny wasn't in some idiot's team. steve was beyond disappointed with his finally team that he fussed about his captain to his own captain. we all moved toe different ends of the yard to huddle up but dally didn't even have a clue about what he wanted to say because he's never been a team captain, always just darry's player.