𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒆.

𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓

𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓

MARLENA QUICKLY GOT ALONG with the gang as time passed and her relationship with sodapop grew, she was now a regular visitor who would eventually bring her siblings with her. the gang loved it when mario and ana came, two-bit would have someone to talk about minnie and mickey mouse all day with no complaints, mario had a group of guys he was comfortable talking about girls and cars with, marlena was no person to talk about girls too.

dallas easily buddied up with mario where they'd talk about jail, thugs, and movie stars. marlena hated the idea of dallas talking about getting into crime to mario because she feared mario would end up doing it.

marlena wanted sodapop at her apartment so they could just hangout on her couch, she also wanted him to get comfortable with being in the same building as her grandmother which he was fine with it because her grandmother's first impression was everything, she loved him so much and wouldn't stop giving out kisses.

soda was already out in front of her door where marlena had the place all tidied up, she even wore a white above-the-knee length dress with flowers in between the laces at the bottom. her hair was in curls and her mascara along with her lipstick was in tact, she straightened the dress before opening the door. soda stood outside admiring how dressed up she was.

"hola, mamacita." soda wiggled his eyebrows.

"oh, soda, just stay white." she shook her head with a laugh.

"oh come on, i got a few more up my sleeve." soda chuckled.

"well then keep them there." she rolled her eyes, "come in!"

she practically dragged him in where he looked at the yellow lit place, his eyes wandered to the room where her grandmother would always be in but she wasn't found in there. soda was confused for a split second.

"where's your grandma?" soda asks.

"i thought you knew this, she got much more better." marlena says while putting a bowl of popcorn on the coffee table.

"i get that but where is she?" he asks again.

"working, she refused to stay home the day after the doctors said it was okay." marlena tried to laugh.

        they wanted to shake that off so they got comfortable on the couch, marlena in his arms as carson starts playing on the tv. things slowly turn into a make out session for soda and marlena, laughter in the background as the teenagers were swallowing each other's tongue.

        5 minutes in, soda is already on top of marlena. this soon quickly stopped when there was a knock at the door, the two just stared at the door while marlena was underneath him.

        "were you expecting anybody?" soda asked.

        "no, not at all." she says before getting up, "stay here."

marlena swings the door open in anger but that anger soon turned real as she was face to face with her mother. soda sat up with his hands held together between his legs. marlena tried to close the door but her mom held it open against her palm.

"let me talk." graziela begged.

"fine," marlena but her lip before saying another word, "go ahead."

"i thought real hard about what you said and you're right, i really need to get it together." graziela sighed, "i'm really sorry i left you for so long and didn't come back to apologize, i'm sorry for being such a crappy mother, i just-"

"mama, it's ok. i forgive you." marlena nodded.

"no but you shouldn't, the way we left off i don't know how you can just forgive a person like me." graziela complained.

"it's all about forgiving, forgiven or not, you're still my mother." marlena shrugged, "i never hated you for that, matter of fact i couldn't."

        "could i come in?" graziela asks, marlena nods. "¿donde está su abuela?"

        "she went to the store, she'll be back." marlena says as she gets rid of some used napkins.

        "oh, hello." graziela greets awkwardly as she is met with sodapop.

        "hi," sodapop smiles while standing up to shake her hand, "sodapop curtis."

        "i know, your mother was always a regular customer." graziela ignores his hand.

        soda puts his hand down as he watches graziela walk into the kitchen with marlena.

        "this place is so neat, you did this?" graziela asks.

        "yeah, had a lot of free time." marlena had her back turned to everyone she knew she'd cry out of nowhere.

        graziela forces her to turn, "why is your-"

        "i'm so sorry, mama!" marlena cried out.

        "oh, baby." graziela pushes her into a deep hug.

        "i tried, i tried!" marlena shook her head.

        "i know, let it out." graziela closes her eyes while her daughter's wavy locks.

        marlena sobbed into her mother's shoulder as soda heads over to the sink to do the dishes for her, graziela watched him and her thoughts about him immediately changed. she thought that maybe he wasn't such a bad white guy, she saw the way he cared for her and would do anything for her whenever. graziela cleared her throat, soda turned and saw her arms open, soda placed the towel back onto the counter and joined the two for a group hug.