Chapter 5

"Once upon a time, the city of Tellos, a noble house of Mure was blessed with the life that came into their fates, a child was born with gorgeous silver eyes, and thus she was named Arian meaning 'silver' in Welsh. As the child grew up full of love and care, she grew more beautiful and elegant, signifying noble blood on her veins. 

Wherever Arian's eyes landed or whenever she went, all people's attention was captured in an instant by her beautiful silver eyes. And thereof spread the rumors of 'The Silver Treasure of the Noble House Mure' or the 'Silver Enchantress', far and wide, there's no man alive who didn't know that rumor, but…there were always exceptions.

Pursuers far and wide came to sing praises of her beauty and be blessed with a glimpse of her divine charm, no man could resist. Many chap pledge their riches, honor, reputation, and soul to take her hand and marriage. However, Arian thinks that these men are superficial and unworthy of her, so she rejected them all.

 She always believed in her imaginations and standard that her true fated mate would come and find her much more that he could offer and she would know it by a certain spark in the eye, the tightness in her heart, and thus knowing the one. The one, with dashing looks, heroic reputations, huskiness of a real man, and the riches of Gods and glory.

The men and pursuers of her prayed to the God of love, Eros. Thousands and millions of men bent down their knees and prayed that their silver goddess would one day choose to marry them. And Eros heard their ambitious pleas and he wondered how there could be a mortal who surpasses the great beauty of Aphrodite that all men would wish for her hand and marriage.

Intrigue he descended the heavens to the mortal lands and appeared as a mortal with thick brows and deep gaze indeed a very handsome man, the idiom 'looks could kill' would fit him the most.

Eros went on a journey to find the beauty discerned by mortals. He went to the City of Tellos of the place of the said maiden and there he met her by the creek of Tellos. And indeed! her silver eyes glimmering at the sun's rays. Her whole being was basked in pure light as if she was blessed by the Sun God himself. He, the God of love, was entranced by her beauty. He couldn't resist it and walked close to her and said.

'My beauty so divine far greater than Goddess itself would certainly cause great envy from Aphrodite, don't you say?'

'Oh, Good sire, my beauty is none of your concern.' said Arian so wittily.

And now Eros was fascinated by her smartness. Although, there were little to interactions with her he knew that he must have this mortal as his wife. 

'are you one of my suitors as well?'

''It seems to be so, what do you think of my looks and build? I have power, reputation, and riches and gold. Perhaps you'd consider me as your husband.'

'Yes, indeed you are handsome and of great physique, however to arrogantly introduce yourself as my husband, you know no shame it seems.'

'And if so? Do you intend to refuse the blessing of this great one?'

Now Eros was irritated by the words she spoke. 

'Yes, you may have qualities I like but I do not feel the spark of my eyes nor the tightness of my chest. therefore you are not the one."

'You are too superficial, remember to anger me is to receive evil karma to all your generations to come.

'I may be so, but you are unworthy of me. You think not of my personality or character but my beauty.'

'Don't be mistaken, I came for beauty not your character or what not. and I certainly did not come to be rejected and humiliated by a mere mortal.'

'but now you are.'

Snap- now Eros was enraged by ugly remarks of Arian. He spat hurtful words to Aria, not thinking twice, fueled by impatience and anger.

'Fine! then be cursed to turn into a silver bird and since you love to use your voice so much be a canary then! Be locked in cages and sing songs of misery. Until you are found by your fated mate, the one who made you feel sparks and the beating of your heart like your hopeless belief, you are to remain in that form forever.'

And after a minute or two the God Eros was shocked at his own words, he felt stupid for he came here to take her not curse her. Now he cannot have her beauty. what a waste of time he thinks. Then he left for the mortals land to return to the heavens, humiliatingly, and was never seen again. The end."