Chapter Four: Blue Camaro

I stared at the ground waiting for Chrissy to find me and say she wants to go home. I kicked a rock at my feet not expecting it to bounce back at me. I look up to see Billy standing not far from me.
"Well well well look who it is" he says taking a step towards me, "you look very pretty tonight."
"That must be the alcohol talking" I respond.
"Is it?" he asks.
I cross my legs and sigh.
"Not now Billy please" I say.
"Not now? Then when Sam?"
"I-"
He puts his hands on the armrests of my chair and leans in.
"Shh it'll just be a one time thing. Nobody has to know" he says in a whisper.
My voice is caught in my throat as he drags his hand down my cheek. He gently tilts my head up and kisses me. It's a soft kiss. Not what I would've expected. He pulls away and smiles.
"So what do you say?" he whispers so close that I can feel his breath on my lips.
"One Time. That's all" I whisper back.
"Once" he says smiling.
He grabs my hand and pulls me off the chair. He leads me around the house to his car.
"Really your car?" I say.
"Would you rather go in the house where everyone is gonna see us walk to the bedroom?"
"No" I sigh defeated.
He begins undressing as I glance around us. He opens the door to the backseat and throws his shoes, jacket, and pants in. He places a hand on my lower back.
"Ladies first."
I take off my cat ear headband and shoes and climb into the car. I scrunch myself up against the opposite door. Billy climbs in after me and shuts the door.
"You alright?" he asks looking at me concerned.
"Yeah I'm good. I'm just a little cold" I reply.
"You won't be for long" he says leaning over my knees to cup my face and kiss me again.
I relax as he kisses me slow and soft. He pulls his kisses down my neck unlacing the front of my dress as he does so. He brings his mouth down my chest. My heart is beating rapidly. I'm sure that he can feel it.
"Billy?" I question.
"Hmm?" he hums looking up at me.
He looks so beautiful dimly lit by the streetlight.
"Nothing" I whisper.
He smiles and continues to pull the sleeves of my dress down. Just as I slip my first sleeve off we're startled by a knock at the window. I scramble to pull my dress up as Billy leans to see out of the window. I can hear the muffled laughs of people outside of the car. Billy swings the door open and hits someone on the other side. He starts yelling at the person. I look out of the windshield and see Chrissy wide eyed and covering her mouth. I quickly grab Billy's jacket and zip it up around me. I grab my shoes and run out of the car. I fumble with my keys until I unlock my car. I plop myself down into the driver's seat. I wipe tears from my face trying to conceal the fact that I'm crying. I look down and see black makeup smeared all over my hands.
"Shit" I say my voice cracking.
I pull down the mirror to see the whiskers Chrissy had drawn on my face absolutely ruined. I catch a glimpse of a shiny gold headband in the mirror. My passengers door opens and Chrissy steps in.