Chapter Twelve: "Did you use my shampoo?"

I woke up to my face and hand on something warm. I moved my hand across the surface and quickly realized what it was. I shot up and found Billy laying right up next to me. I was cuddling Billy Hargrove in my sleep. Oh my fucking God.
"Sleep good?" Billy asked grinning up at me.
I, still shocked, climbed over him and walked out of my room. I went into the bathroom and leaned over the sink. I want to deny it, but if I'm honest I did actually sleep pretty well. I splashed my face with cold water and looked at myself in the mirror. I dried my face and went back into my bedroom.
   Billy was putting on his jeans when I walked in.
Without turning towards me he said, "You know you don't have to pretend that you hate me."
I ignored him and opened my closet. I flipped through my clothes looking for something to wear. I picked a stripped tank top and spun to grab some shorts from my dresser. I was greeted with Billy's chest.
"This whole hard to get thing was cute at first but it's getting old" he said.
He walked out of my room. I stood there completely forgetting what I was about to do next. I snapped out of it and put my clothes on.

    I waited for Billy in the living room for what felt like forever. Eventually he walked out with his his shirt unbuttoned. At least he kinda had a shirt on now. His hair was wet.
"Did you take a shower?" I asked.
"Yeah" he said sitting down next to me and lacing up his shoes.
He smelt very strongly of strawberries.
"Did you use my shampoo?"
"Yeah" he replied standing up.
I stood up after him. We began to walk out of the door when I noticed he was missing something.
"You forgot your jacket" I said halfway out the door.
"Did I?" he asked, "because you can keep it if you want it."
I looked at him confused.
"You saved me Sam. It's the least I can do."
Why was he being so nice to me. What happened to Billy the asshole? He must have noticed my confusion because he changed tones.
"So what's next?" he asked.
"What?"
"My car."
I definitely thought that he meant what's next with us. Not his car. My bad.
"Oh yeah. There's a car repair service place not far from Starcourt. They'll be able to fix your windshield" I suggested.
"Thank you Sam. And tell your dad I said thank you too" he said walking backwards to his car.
I nodded and waved before going back into my house and shutting the door. I stared at the ground for a good five minutes. I then walked into the bathroom to finish getting ready for the day. I walked in and noticed something written on the foggy mirror. "Meet me at Enzo's 7pm" Holy shit he's being serious.