Chapter IV: "Weird Ass School"

A week passes by at Bullworth. First things first, that Pete kid was right about this place. If the students aren't psycho they're just mean, and if they're not mean they're just plain weird.

As I got ready for school, Eunice and I decided to walk down together. She could be dramatic over the littlest things sometimes, but so far she's the most decent girl I've met at Bullworth.

"Watch it, fatass!" A tall girl exclaimed.

Eunice clumsily bumped into the tall girl. She must be Mandy. I've heard many bad things about her, especially her attitude. Mandy was your ultimate queen bee. You could tell because she always wore her cheer uniform instead of the basic button-down and skirt during school. Oh, did I mention she's the lead cheerleader of Bullworth Academy? Go figure.

"Watch where you're going with that humongous ass nose!" Eunice spat back at her. Not gonna lie, Mandy's reaction was pretty funny.

Mandy scoffed at the both of us arrogantly, "Oh! You didn't just say that to me!"

"Mandy? More like MAN-dy 'cause you got man shoulders!" Eunice fired back.

At that point, I tried holding back my tears of laughter. You go, Eunice.

"What? Do you think this is funny or something?" Mandy stared at me with contempt. "I know what type of girl you are, (Y/N), always sucking up to authority. Well, guess what, nobody likes teacher's pets around here."

She shoved Eunice and I out of her way. We both looked at each other giggling. We had no problem going on about our day. I wasn't intimidated by her, what could she possibly do to threaten me?

***

As I entered the school building, I checked my schedule. Today would be the first time I'd take Art class. Art is super important to me and something I pride myself on being great at, so I was pretty stoked about taking it for the first time. I strolled down the hall, excited to enter class, when I heard a whiny and nasally voice.

"Please! L-let me go! I'll do anything you ask of me! Just please put me down!"

He was a nerdy-looking boy. I was sure that he was a high schooler, but he looked way younger. He had oversized glasses, and his hair was greasy and slicked down the side.

"Russell!! Want money!! Now!"

Woah. This kid was like 6'8". He looked like he was giving the most painful wedgie possible to this poor kid. I couldn't just stand here and watch this any longer. I imagined myself getting that wedgie and shivered at the thought of it. This kid's tighty whities were almost over his head.

"I swear, I don't have any money! Go find somebody else to rob!!" He cried desperately.

I walked behind this Russell and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around, confused.

"Huuuh?" He grunted.

"Look, here's $10. Leave this kid alone." I said to him.

"Ok. Russell out."

Russell ran away instantaneously. The kid's underwear was still elongated and wrinkly. It looked like a tail coming out of his pants.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!" The nerd exclaimed.

"It's no sweat, dude." I said nonchalantly. "What's your name?"