004 𝗩𝗲𝗻𝘁

SERENDIPITY

SERENDIPITY

chapter four | vent

✧ chapter four | vent

Stress.

Caroline was speeding down to Bonnie's house. She probably broke all rules of driving and she is pretty sure her mother will be disappointed with that but it was necessary. Glancing to her right she watched as Bonnie took a little nap as she forced water down her throat to sober her up.

Arriving at Bonnie's house, Caroline had parked the car in the garage to avoid anyone seeing her or Bonnie or the person in her trunk. Caroline nudged Bonnie to wake up who let out a little groan as her eyes were adjusting to the brightness of the room.

Caroline got out of the car and she saw Bonnie follow. Bonnie looked around, noticed she was in her garage, she saw Caroline face with guilt written all over it, "What did you do?"

Caroline let out a nervous chuckle, "This is why we made the cake."

Bonnie narrowed her eyes at her best friend who let out a sign, "Promise not to get mad?"

Bonnie just rolled her eyes at the mess Caroline will get them into but nodded her head anyways. Caroline moved towards the trunk and popped it open. Revealing the oldest Mikaelson brother knocked out.

Caroline nervously looked at Bonnie whose eyes were so popped out that Caroline thought she was going to faint at any second. Bonnie hissed at her best friend, "What the fuck Care?"

Caroline winced at that, "Okay liste.."

Bonnie cut her off, "Are you out of your mind? You kidnapped an original."

Bonnie began pacing back and forth. Why couldn't life be simple. I mean she is not even in college yet, for goodness sake she is not even drinking age, "You just got us killed."

Caroline rolled her eyes at her best friend being dramatic. Caroline moved towards Finn as she turned to Bonnie, "Help me get him out please."

Bonnie let out a sign as she grabbed his legs and Caroline grabbed his upper body. The girls moved him carefully to the living room as they settled him down on the couch... well more they threw him on the couch as he was heavy and Caroline does not have all her super strength, due to her pregnancy.