005 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵

SERENDIPITY

SERENDIPITY

chapter five | the mini truth

✧ chapter five | the mini truth

Silence.

It can be so soothing and calming at times or it can be suffocating as it creeps in there air. The atmosphere was nothing but tense. Not in the sense that there is some anger or frustration between Caroline and Klaus but the tension between themselves and their own thoughts.

Klaus did not know what to think. Caroline was pregnant but she was a vampire yet it was a bloody miracle that she was pregnant. He moved his head to see her lost in her own thoughts. His gaze moved down to her belly.

He did not know how to act, he always felt a sudden protectiveness over her but with this reveal it just grew. Every time he saw her the attractiveness he felt towards her grew into something more.

His expression began to harden at the fact these babies belong to another man.

Jealousy.

No.

Klaus Miakelson is not a man that shows that emotion but he could not help it as it bubbles inside of him.

Klaus is anything but kind but for Caroline he shows her his softer side but only to her. He is a man that is respected and that will not change but he wants her to be his. He is a possessive man in general but when it comes to her he loses all control especially since she is always challenging him.

He felt the sudden urge to protect her and these babies that he feels a certain connection to them but does not know why. Klaus grabbed Caroline's hand and gave it a big squeeze which she returned as Caroline turned to him and gave him a soft smile.

Klaus gave her a moment as Caroline began to think that she had more time to figure things out before revealing her pregnancy. Caroline began to shake her head in frustration as tears came out of her. Stupid hormones, she thought. Everything was too soon. She just found out last night that her babies will be biologically hers.

Caroline began to worry as she was sitting in a dark room with Bonnie chanting but her worry went away as appeared in their sight was Grams. Caroline immediately ran to hug the older woman who gladly returned the gesture.