016 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿?

SERENDIPITY✧ chapter sixteen | danger?

SERENDIPITY
✧ chapter sixteen | danger?

Caroline flutters her eyes to look at her three girls, still in shocked by the fact that those three little girls are her daughters

Caroline flutters her eyes to look at her three girls, still in shocked by the fact that those three little girls are her daughters. Her head leans against the pillow as for now she has to keep calm and figure everything out because she will not rest until everything is at peace and safe for her daughters.

She sighs, hoping everything will work out. She had to stay over the night at the hospital which she did not understand since she was a vampire but they all noticed she was not healing but she was still not human. Observing the room it was just her, Bonnie, and Kai who was knocked out on some random chair.

Klaus did not want to leave her side but he and Kol left to explain everything to Rebekah and Elijah, which Klaus promised her that they will keep quiet. Bonnie moves next to her as she helps Caroline up, as both move to three babies sleeping. Bonnie gave her a gentle nudge, "Have you thought of names?"

Caroline nodded as she moved to the first baby wrapped in a light pink blanket who was sleeping in her arms, "This one here is Elizabeth Grace Forbes. Lizzie as her nickname."

Bonnie gave a gentle smile. It was an honor for Caroline's mother, Elizabeth Forbes. A woman who is always at Caroline's side through hell and back. They argued, had their fights but at the end of the day they were mother and daughter, that was never going to change.

Her mother taught her everything she needs to know but most importantly the way she sacrifices herself to secure Caroline to get a happy ending. Caroline puts Lizzie down as she moves to grab her other daughter.

Caroline had a soft smile as her second daughter was wide awake with light bluish greenish eyes staring at her. Caroline turned to Bonnie, "This is Astrid Bonnie Forbes. In honor of their godmother."

Bonnie let out tears in gratitude as they both smiled at each other. They each had gone through so much pain but yet it feels all worth it for these little innocent babies who have no idea how cruel the world could be.