011 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀

SERENDIPITY

SERENDIPITY

chapter eleven | timelines

Life was a haze of riled-up tears and strangled disappointments

Life was a haze of riled-up tears and strangled disappointments. What was previously thought to be the start of a sluggish and repetitive decline became so much more; filled with mocking after many disasters one after the other. Klaus and Kol were both fully aware of this.

The pores of the warm-toned drippage and the sparks that submerge them in the feverish nights of betrayal and pain. It seems that no one ever truly had their back and the ones that do are the least expected. Klaus stood outside of his own mansion with nothing but betrayal in his heart as once again his mother is out to get rid of them.

He is once again confronting his mother, at this point it was truly exhausting dealing anything that has to do with his parents. He felt a slight nudge on his side, he turned to see his brother Kol, "I got your back."

Klaus nodded as both of the brothers went inside their so-called home. Immediately entering their home they both could not help but miss the warmth and sunshine vibes that Bonnie and Caroline's home had. The comfort that their home was completely magnificent compared to what their home gave them.

Their home was filled with a coldness and sorted different bitterness. The siblings loved each other in their own way, they cared for each other but that does not mean they have not hurt each other more than once that builds this closeness wall from each other. They have each other back, yes– but when it comes to the emotional display or connection they don't have that.

Both brothers saw their family (minus Finn) in the living room. Rebekah on the side couch with a magazine, Elijah reading a book, and finally Esther on the side of the living room who seems to be going over something. Esther notices the two coming in, "My darling sons where have you both been?"

Kol gave out a mischievous smile, "Exploring this town, mother."

Klaus let out a chuckle at Kol's statement which immediately got the attention of the rest of the family. The most short tempered brother and the wildest brother hanging out, without killing each other? Elijah and Rebekah shared looks as Elijah eyed them, "Brothers..."