008 𝘃𝗲𝘅

TRIGGERED WARNING — of sexual assault/ rape

TRIGGERED WARNING —  of sexual assault/ rape

SERENDIPITY

chapter eight | vex

✧ chapter eight | vex

Thump.

Thump.

Klaus stood still as he watched Caroline sleep with her breath steadying as she inhaled and exhaled. The sound of the heartbeats coming out of her belly, we're peaceful. He found the faint beats to be so soothing to him and calmful. His mind started to wonder about the fact that he feels a strong connections to these babies but does not why.

His thoughts were cut off when a bing on his phone went off. It was a text from his brother, Kol telling him it was safe for Caroline to go back to Bonnie's house. He was about to reply when Caroline was stirring around as she was coming to a complete wake state of mind.

Caroline glanced up at Klaus who had a small smile, "Good morning, love."

Caroline had a slight blush rise on her face, "Morning."

Klaus felt a twitch in the corner of his lips, "My brother had notified me that we can go back now."

Caroline's eyes brighten at that, "Thank goodness, I need a change of clothes."

Klaus let out an amused chuckle at that. Caroline let out a squeal as Klaus picked her up flashing them to Bonnie's house. Well is Caroline's home now since she moved in there after the death of her mother.

Arriving at the house, they easily enter, were Bonnie immediately wrapped her arms around Caroline, "Ahh I miss you, Care."

Caroline tightened her hold on Bonnie as she let out a light chuckle, "Bon, I was not even gone for 24 hours."

Bonnie let out a chuckle, "Well it felt longer."

Both girls let go of their hold as Caroline excuses herself to take a shower. Leaving Bonnie with the two original brothers. Bonnie turned to them, "I have some blood bags if you all want one."