013 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱

SERENDIPITY

SERENDIPITY

chapter thirteen | understand

Everything was at a complete halt as no one moved or dared to say anything

Everything was at a complete halt as no one moved or dared to say anything. It was complete silence as everyone in the room stared at the three guests that popped out of nowhere. When in reality the three were extremely tired since that spell tired them.

Bonnie glanced at Kai who had a wicked smile but she could see the sheer awareness in his eyes, while Caroline looks like she will panic in any second.  Bonnie moved closer to Caroline and Kai as she faced the group, "Sorry for the inconvenience but we need to go."

Bonnie grabbed Caroline's arm and Kai's as the three ran as fast as possible as they could but before Caroline could completely flash them out of there but the same people came in their view except Esther? Which Caroline and Bonnie observed as they gave each other worried glances.

Caroline faced the group of her ex-friends, because none of them stood up for her or  apologized after she told them everything Damon did to her. Because the truth is she has not completely healed from it, she just moved on and never acknowledged what happened to her.

There are certain movements that trigger her and her mind goes completely blank as the memories flood in. But this time she needs to heal completely and she has Bonnie to help her and even Klaus, which she knows as soon as he knows who it was and the complete story no matter how small the detail is, he will kill him.

But not just Caroline needs to heal— Bonnie too, as she hates being in tight spaces as it is a reminder of her being back in the prison world and all the time she felt her magic drain when she was doing a big spell. Caroline tilted her head, "Yes?"

Stefan took a step forward as his eyes were filled with worry, "We tried to contact you both but none of you answered, you both weren't home. And now you appear out of thin air, with someone we don't know?"

Klaus and Kol completely eyed Kai, not likely how after Stefan's statement the two girls step in front of him to shield him, a form of protection that they did not like at all. Bonnie gave Stefan a tiny smirk, "He is stranger to you all but not us. Anyways, this is Kai."