006 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗺𝘁𝗵

SERENDIPITY

SERENDIPITY

chapter six | warmth

✧ chapter six | warmth

Stillness.

Not a single sound or movement was made as the four heads snapped to the two girls who were avoiding eye contact. But the attention went away when the two original brothers glared at their eldest brother as they moved their gaze to the redhead next to him.

Kol being the most reckless brother broke the silence, "What are you doing here, Finn?"

Finn looked at the two girls who were behind his brothers as he did not know what to say but it seems that his brothers were fond of the two girls.

Klaus noticed him was staring at the girls, "Don't look at them, why are you here?"

Finn immediately noticed the protectiveness in his tone as he saw his youngest brother move next to Klaus as a way to block his view of Miss Bennett.

Finn was about to reply when the witch cut him off, "No need to get heated as he has been invited in already."

Both brothers snapped their heads towards Bonnie as Kol hissed out, "And why has he been invited in?"

Bonnie tilted her head in confusion was that jealousy in his tone that she detected? Shaking her ridiculous thoughts out, she started to panic but her best friend came through, "Finn and Sage are here for our book club."

Klaus raised his brow, "Book club?"

Finn finally decides to speak up to rescue the blonde, "Yes, Niklaus. Miss Caroline and Miss Bonnie here have been delighted to catch me up with the expansion of literature that I have missed."

Klaus narrows his eyes not believing a word they are saying, but he lets it go, with the plan of going back to this topic.

Kol does not believe them at all, "Oh, really. What book are you all currently reading?"

Bonnie glared at him, "Not that it concerns you but we are reading the entire hunger game series."

Kol gave out a tight smile as he turned to his eldest brother, "Brother please do tell who is your favorite character?"