018 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

SERENDIPITY✧ chapter eighteen | insight

SERENDIPITY
✧ chapter eighteen | insight

Caroline glances at her three daughters sleeping peacefully in their cribs as she stares at them

Caroline glances at her three daughters sleeping peacefully in their cribs as she stares at them. They're so tiny and fragile and it makes her want to squeal everytime she sees them. She lightly touches Emilia's cheek, as the warmth and light the three radiated was so comforting to her. They were all so tiny.

They were so tiny as the light pink color on their ivory skin as they slept peacefully so clueless to the things around them. They were so small, like a butterfly so fragile yet so beautiful as they grew to become strong, loving individuals.

She would ensure that they get everything in life and much more.

She sighs as her hand gently touches the cold wood of their crib as she moves downstairs where Enzo, Liv, Finn, and Sage had come to join them. How they came so fast, is something she won't understand. Bonnie and Kai were explaining mostly everything to them as she needed a moment of quiet with her girls.

She entered the living room giving them a gentle wave which they returned. Caroline sits down next to Bonnie, "So what have I missed?"

Kai leans back in his seat, "That my crazy psychotic family is trying to kill my apparently little sister, and teamed up with New Orleans witches to end you two which means all of us."

They all glanced at Kai as Bonnie muttered, "Dude, what the hell?"

Kai looked at them in confusion, "What? That is literally what we discussed."

They all rolled their eyes. Caroline had a small smile on her, as she shook her head. Her eyes fell on Liv, "What exactly does your coven want?"

Liv shrugs, "I'm not sure. My father does not say anything, just that the New Orleans witches are very persistent with this."

Caroline nodded as she faced Bonnie, "Okay. But we can not move further until Esther is handled."