007 𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗳 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵

SERENDIPITY

SERENDIPITY

chapter seven | half truth

✧ chapter seven | half truth

Nervous.

Bonnie felt all the muscles in her body tense as she moved forward towards the doors. Letting out a shaking breath as she opened the door oddly feeling better that in the kitchen was Kol waiting in there for her. Standing near the door she furrowed her brows hoping to throw them all off to why they are there.

Damon glared at her, "Why did it take you so long to answer the door?"

Bonnie immediately hardened her fix on him, "None of your concern Damon, but regardless I did not hear the knocking."

Elena immediately got between the two, "We need your help Bon."

Bonnie eyed her, "With what exactly."

Stefan moves towards Bonnie, "Is better to discuss this inside, but Esther is here to help us."

Bonnie shook her head, "I'm sorry but I am not inviting any vampires in my house no matter how much we are friends."

Elena moves towards Bonnie as her eyes watered hoping to guilt trip her friend, "Bon, please for me?"

Bonnie narrowed her eyes as she quickly eyed the original witch who was quiet just observing this entire exchange, "I am sorry Lena, I can't but what do you need."

Elena was about to reply when the original witch stepped forward, "We need a spell my dear, a simple spell."

"What kind of spell?"

Stefan shook his head, "Not here Bonnie too much prying ears, just bring Caroline tomorrow to the boarding house."

Bonnie nodded as they all started to walk away. Shutting the door she could not help but think when things went wrong. With so much going on, there is no time for her or Caroline to breathe.

Yes, they both are strong independent women but they are 18 years old. Barely a legal adult with no experience of the beauty of the world, only the pain and darkness that it can bring.