010 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻

SERENDIPITY

SERENDIPITY

chapter ten | new plan

Caroline remained motionless, unable to fathom the flood of emotions coursing through her body

Caroline remained motionless, unable to fathom the flood of emotions coursing through her body. The never-ending flood of emotions that poured over her like a hurricane. She just shifted her glance between Klaus and Kol who had an unreadable expression on them.

She felt ill for some reason. What should her emotions be? Or what is the appropriate mood for her to feel when everything is too overwhelming?

She eyed Bonnie who was very pale but it was the silence that was suffocating them. They told them everything except one thing. But still, how is one supposed to handle the fact that she time travels back to this timeline and can't go back home because apparently she does not belong in that timeline.

Caroline sits down on a chair as she sees the two boy's still processing everything. But to her shock is Kol who believes them, "I believe you and are you sure this Silas matter is handled?"

Caroline let out a sign out of relief as she nodded in confirmation with Bonnie backing her up, "Shane is gone and I got rid of any traces back to the cure."

Kol nods. As they all waited patiently for Klaus to respond. Klaus shifts his eyes to Caroline as he slowly nods, "I believe you."

Caroline gives him a delicate smile as Bonnie signs in relief. Klaus eyes both girls, "What is your plan?"

Caroline winces there still much left for them to do, "Well we thought we handled it but your mother seems to have a backup plan."

Klaus rubs his temples in frustration knowing this will be hard since both Elijah and Rebekah are both convinced that their mother will give them a chance to be a family.

His gaze shifted to Kol who gives him a nod that he will be by his side, Klaus' eyes soften knowing he has not been the best older brother to Kol.

Klaus glances back at the two girls who seem to be lost in thought, his eyes lingering on his blonde girl, "We will handle our mother."