21.5 - Evil Incases

21.5 - Evil Incases

Location Unidentified

(Before Romanov enters the warehouse to meet his father for a second time)

Romanov
Crouching low behind the herd of dustbins, I am careful to remove my enhanced sense of smell, as the scent of rotting materials does nothing for me. I watch my father as his eyes scan the vicinity, it was clear that he knew I was here - though, I humored toying with his mental state.

"I know you are out there, Aldag," I held a snarl at the shameful name. He could scent me very well, as I could very well scent him.

I stayed silent.

"Come on out!"

As if knowing he needed to try a different tactic, he said, "I have your mate, son."

I stand, and with the strength and speed of a Royal, I had my father by the scruff of his neck, "I do not know what kind of game you are playing here, but I assure you that it would not end well for you."

"Ah," he seemed relaxed as my grip on his neck got tighter. "I wouldn't do that I'd I were you. You see, one command from me, and your mate would be dead."

"Incas," I hissed.

"Intelligence does run in the family," his smirk is prominent as I release him.

As I stand opposite my 'father', I cannot help but feel nothing but hatred. A deep, brewing hatred. This is the man that killed my mother due to ignorance, it is the man that turned me against Kiev. This is the man that tortured me for ten straight years. I wanted nothing more that to repay him for lost years - but, my mate would not pay the price of his torturous death.

I will.

"Son," I let his cold had caress my cheek. "I do not know why you waste your time with such luxuries."

"What does that mean?"

"A mate," he said simply. "I was only trying to help you, a mate would distract you from what is too important."

I step back from his cold touch, "Which is?"

"Ruling the Lycanthropes."

"Why can I not have both?" I ask with a bitter snarl in my tone. I stare into the lying, conniving eyes of my father.

"It is impossible," he sharply sneered. "Highly impossible."

"Why?"

He glared at me, shaking his head lightly, "Join me."

I inwardly scoffed at his 'command', "To do what?"

"Kill Sativa."

My inner-Wolf roared, but I could faintly feel Klaus rejoicing. His feelings and thoughts no more pronounced as the curse has been broken. I now have power over the tamed beast.

He looked into my eyes, and I immediately understood the objective of his idle plan.

Incas.

I am an Alpha King - and although he never traditionally passed down his powers to me, I possessed them naturally. It is impossible to use Incas on an Alpha King - and that is the only exception there is.

I chuckle humorlessly, he could try to make it work using his idle stupidity.

"You are a part of me now, son," he laughed cynically.

I close my eyes, all that I needed for him to believe that I was under his power was to gain the eyes of the undead. It was simple, I only needed to imagine Sativa in danger or in pain, and my eyes become as dark as night. Creating the illusion that I am one of his minions.