Information

Information

Victoria
Here's the soundtrack for the updated chapters, and at the end of it is a little bonus about me, myself and I:

13 - Kiss Me - Sixpence None the Richer

13.5 - Sparks - Cover Drive

14 - Cough Syrup - Young the Giant

14.5 - Sparks - Cover Drive

15 - No One's Gonna Love You - Band Of Horses

15.5 - No One's Gonna Love You - Band Of Horses

16 - Animal - Neon Trees

16.5 - Somewhere Only We Know - Keane

That's all for now.

I cannot really picture how Keegan looks, so if there are suggestions on the celebrity character of Keegan (the character in Luna Queen), I would deeply appreciate it.

Bonus Information: Some Stuff About Victoria Khan

I like music, a lot. Some of my favorite artists are, Nicki Minaj; Green Day; Clean Bandit; TY Dollar Sign; Kanye West; Coldplay; E-40; Oasis; Keane; Lana Del Ray.

Just to name a few.

If my Information page doesn't already say enough, then I'll tell you a bit more. I live in Africa, and I like watching CNN in the mornings. I used to have a dog named Doggie, but my sister grew tired of him shitting around her room, so she made us get rid of it.

I literally love Lifetime. Yes, Dance Moms, Shahs of Sunset, oh Lord, Little Women, L.A. I adore Teen Wolf, Vampire Dairies and Pretty Little Liars. Disney Channel is another one of my frequent stops. Violetta, Cars Toon, I've been obsessed with Gravity Falls for a long time now, and I am considering medication.

National Geographic, Air Crash Investigation, Brain Games and Too Cute! Food Network, at times. MTV, Catfish - Trace, music. I also like CN and Nickelodeon.

I could go on, but I'm lazy.

So, I spend most of my savings on shoes - preferably sneakers. I will accept you as you are, the fakers, the hoes, the liars, the racists, the thieves, the bullies, not because I favor what you do, but only because you are supposed to love everyone how they come. Even if, the way the come is not close to worthy enough to even call a way.

I love History, Biology - I'm managing Physics and Chemistry. I like IHOP, they have good pancakes. I love Range Rovers, the 2014 Autobiography or the Sport.

Ferraris? Na, not so much.

Kidding. I like them to an extent, but I prefer Cadillacs, Rolls Royces and the Escalades. If you couldn't already tell, I tend to lean more to the classier side when it comes to cars.

So, that's something.

Please leave a comment, or a vote - it will really make my day.

Until then,
Victoria Leslie Khan