20.5 - Aldag Senior

20.5 - Aldag Senior

Romanov
I then turn to my Beta, Karl as he uncomfortably moves his captured hands around, "I mean, Wolfsbane; really?"

"Yes," I reply shortly.

He was not originally a part of this - but, he had assisted them in going against my will. As my Beta, that was a form of disrespect that needed candid punishment.

My blood boiled with anger, I knew that this would happen. I fucking knew that the man would take her away from me. I had warned these bastards, and now they will suffer for their obvious disobedience.

My mind raced with thoughts of the different ways Aldag was hurting my mate. I was too fucking distracted to get my mind to think straight in order to punish all of them properly.

I thought of her kisses.

I thought of my mark.

I thought of my Sativa.

God, I shouldn't care if she is captured by my father. After all, I had warned the stubborn beauty - this was merely a punishment that I was not there to give to her.

However, my father's punishments were fond of leaving the victim near mad. He had a way of interrupting and disorientating their various emotions to the brink of pure madness. It was a dangerous trait of his that had worked for many years, and on many people alike.

He could possess different people at different times too.

It was called Incas.

That one was his favorites.

As I was his favorite tester for his many incantations.

"Can we get this over with already?" Keegan's groggy tone caused me to stiffen.

I would spend more time making sure that I deliver the epitome of pain to these people; effectively ensuring that they do not think of trying such a daring act again. But, I do not have such time on my hands. I needed to send my father to the location he arrived from.

Hell.

My inner-Wolf wanted nothing more than to rip out their hearts from their chests, but I knew that Sativa would not at all be happy with my idle actions.

I crease my brow, "Shut up."

"Romanov," Natalya sighed, and I almost felt sorry for my little sister. Almost. "I don't think doing this to us will help you achieve much."

"It will help my Wolf achieve enough self-control in order not to murder you."

"Romanov."

I run my hands through my hair, my finger itching to kill the man who dared to touch my mate. Without wasting much more time, I fill up four exact amounts of Lyman into a needle. I pick the cold, metal tray as I walk towards them in slight satisfaction of my apt action.

The room was small, and all four of them sat in a neat row opposite me. The old man, then my sister, then follows the old man's son, and my apt, betraying Beta.

Dropping the tray, I kneel in front of the old man as I pick up a needle, not looking at him as I injected the substance into his hands.

"Romanov!" Natalya cried.

The girl through I was carrying empty threats.

I couldn't almost laugh at it.

Almost.