10 - Weird News

10 - Weird News

Loupe Fiasco, California
USA - North America
The Main Pack Lodgings - The Alpha's Quarters

Sativa
There is shock, and then there is shock, like shock.

Standing here, as Romanov piled a small suitcases with clothes, I can't help but stare. Not in wonder, but in pure, diluted shock, at him.

"Russia?" I re-ask, a look of disbelief crossed my expression. "I'm sorry, but I cannot go to Russia, Alpha."

"Why not?" He halted his movements. Slowly turning his head to face my decline.

"It is not part of the deal," I clear my throat. "The Elders specifically told you, - and I that I was to stay in the Pack only, so I cannot go."

"I do not take orders from Elders, I am not under their control, Sativa." He says calmly, resuming his acts.

Oh.

My cheeks heated up as I remembered the status of his Pack - Fascist. I sighed and chewed on my lip. There was no way that I was going to Russia, just because he was scared that I was technically in love with him. Like I said, love is a strong word - and so is hate.

"I can't go," I raise my chin defiantly, as I glare at him.

"Why not?" He looked exasperated at my words.

"I've not finished my Training with Brandon."

"That is unimportant," he answers in pure boredom.

"How so?"

"It just is," he snarls, pulling the suitcase shut with a top.

"You're an Alpha King." I state, another idea striking me. "Aren't you supposed to be in control of all wolves?"

"So?" He looked irritated.

"Don't you have more prominent issues to take on, instead of dragging me to Russia?" I question, keeping my expression idly neutral.

"No."

"No?"

"No," he repeated. "Nothing is more important that what I am about to do, Sativa."

"What are you about to do?"

He gave me a look, "Can you stop asking me questions - I need to think for a minute?"

I mentally counted sixty seconds, smiling internally.

"Don't I need clothes too?" I ask, simply imagining the prospect of me joining him.

His look was feral, "No."

"Why not?"

"Maya will borrow you some," he snapped quickly.

"Maya is coming?" I crease my brow and purse my lips.

"Yes."

"I am not going, then." I state, padding back to the bed and collapsing on it. "I cannot go to Russia with your girlfriend, Romanov."

"Why not?"

"It's awkward," I mutter, burying my face in one of his soft pillows, before pulling myself off the bed.

"How so?"

I'm not taking a vacation in Russia with him and his disturbed girlfriend.

Ignoring him for a while, I ask another question, "Where is Maya?" I crack my knuckles together.

"Shopping."