Chapter 6

The story so far…

Naruto, the outcast of the Namikaze clan, by his father's own hand, was handed over to his godfather, Orochimaru of the Sannin, with his twin sister when they were three years old. His twin sister, Naruko, was killed in front of him when they were nine to toughen him up but that also activated a doujutsu called the rinnegan, which he made sure to hide until he got a fair grasp on how to use it. After a little while he made use of his unparalleled control over gravity to break the head of his godfather against his seal reinforced cage and ripping his soul out of his body, yet another ability of the rinnegan, thereby giving Naruto all of the memories of Orochimaru of the Sannin. Naruto disappeared with all the other slaves from all the other chain labs all over the continent and years later he returned as the king of the kingdom hidden in the sky, the Sukai Kingdom. He received news from his personal maid that his forces are ready to take over the world in his name but in order to confirm he had them conquer three countries of his choosing, in his presence; Lightning, Spring and Water countries. Now after having flawless victory in all three countries and their respective shinobi villages, sans Spring because they had no major ninja villages to note, he has called for a weeklong festival in the kingdom to celebrate his forces and their accomplishments. It's a time to relax all the tension in the kingdom, a way to reassure his people that his soldiers are far superior and with nothing to fear; especially when there were zero casualties from the Sukai Soldiers. Konoha has just realized of the Sukai but the king does not mind; he wanted them to know. Now the Hokage is trying to piece together who the supposed leader of the army of monsters is as well as warn all the other countries to beware…

CHAPTER 6

"Ne, ne junior?" a high pitched voice squeaked, making the boy she was calling wince and wiggle his pinkie fingers in his ears. The boy looked at her briefly with his sky blue eyes before he returned them to the scroll he was reading, an old report his father had allowed him to have on Minato's failed mission to rescue his older siblings from a mysterious kidnapper.

"Yes?" he said as his lips twitched downwards at the amount of detail his father put into the report, from every step to the exact shoe size of the kidnapper. For the little Minato clone it was…strange.

"I was thinking of having a team dinner at my place tomorrow, momma even said that she won't mind." the girl clasped her hands before her and lilted on her heel nervously, blushing as the stoic boy flicked his eyes down to her from his perch on a tree branch and narrowing them briefly. "Kakashi-sensei went on a mission but you and Sai are still available. So…what do you say…?"

"…Sure. Tell your mother to make a lot of ramen, please."

The girl pumped her fist to her side and quickly straightened back up when junior looked at her, his empty blue eyes analysing her for something but returning back to the report. "Where's Sai? I need to tell him what to say and what not to say when he's with my momma."

Junior unrolled the old scroll a little more with his lips pursed. "Right behind you." The girl yelped in surprise and leaped away from the widely grinning artist named Sai. "Your detection skills need work." The blonde muttered as his eyes scanned the scroll. He had stopped counting how many times he had read and re-read the scroll and drilled those that had gone on the mission for information; His father, the Yondaime Hokage of Konoha, Ibiki Morino, Inoichi Yamanaka and finally Mebuki Haruno, the mother of his pink haired teammate, who was busy yelling at the smiling black haired boy. Junior was not able to completely grill the former jounin shinobi turned civilian council woman for information but this chance of team dinner at Sakura's house was too good an opportunity to pass.

"I don't know how you couldn't hear me; I've been standing behind you for ten whole minutes." Sai said in a pleased voice.

Sakura brought down her fist on the top of his head and yelled. "You almost gave me a heart attack you idiot!"