Epilogue

What happens next?

One month later

Location…?

Yet to be determined.

A hair of spikey red hair bobbed along to the music resonating through a pair of sophisticated wireless red headphones. His eyes were closed as he allowed the hype music to pump into his mind; tapping his knees and cracking a small grin as the music seemed to pump him up but at the same time calm him down.

Funny how music worked.

His legs swung freely off the very edge of the flying kingdom, but a few minutes into the song he pulled his right leg up close to his chest and wrapped his arms around it, perching his head on his knee.

Then he opened his eyes, beholding the wide expanse of land that lay out for several miles under his kingdom, peppered with skyscrapers and other metal buildings, though it seemed that the place was not as populated as he guessed other cities were.

The drummer in his ears was entering a frenzy.

He sighed and begrudgingly removed it from his head and set it on his neck before the music could take him to another place entirely. It was a rising, two man band that was making waves through his kingdom. He hadn't personally met the band but he had secretly attended one of their concerts being held during the kingdom-wide festival held the week Kiri were also celebrating their success in the Global Tournament.

He and his soldiers still hadn't found out name of the world they were in, but the new world knew of their presence.

They had appeared with the crack of the sky, hovering peacefully in the atmosphere, merely a small five foot square if one was to look up from the ground. The alarms had blared loud enough to reach his ears, hearing a frantic voice scream…

Dragon level emergency! Dragon level emergency! Dragon level emergency!

The king had his priorities set, so he ignored the alarms and the swarming people that were gathering in the city below him, and activated the Fuinjutsu: Kingdom-wide illusion to cloak his home so as to make it look like the rest of the sky, hiding any heat signature or any other means of detection as he took off his gauntlet, handing it to Nirvana to check it, went back into his kingdom to determine if there were any problems the multiverse teleportation had caused.

There were problems.

The electrical grid for the whole kingdom had been completely blown, from sockets to light bulbs to even the backup generators. The trees, grass and shrubs began to deteriorate as they tried to acclimate to the absurd lack of nature chakra in the air; the Climate/Atmospheric seal had been destabilized because the trip had sucked up most of the chakra batteries used to power that seal alone, seeing as the other seals were being powered by other batteries, which in turn had been depleted but not more so than the atmosphere maintaining seal. The kingdoms radio towers had shut down by a freak lightning bolt that had made its way through the atmosphere seal and struck the central tower, closing down all the ear buds, telephones, radio channels and television stations being broadcasted in the kingdom. The last problem was that all perishable goods in the kingdom had expired; Naruto theorized that it was because of their swift trip through space and time into an entirely different universe than their own.

It would have caused mass hysteria if not for their king remaining level headed as he heard all these reports.

The king had been the one to look over the problems, with the advice of all his division heads, whether Soldier or Civilian divisions.

The solutions to these problems were all straightforward and quick to implement but the Sukai kingdom was not built on those two words but emphasized on efficiency and carefulness. Their emphasis was on personal security before global invasion.