Chapter 8

6:30PM

Three hours before Naruto arrived in Konoha

The Haruno Household

The 'Wealth' District (Also called the Influential District)

Konohagakure no Sato

Fire country

"Ah, you must be my little Sakura's teammates." A fairly tall, lithe woman with softly flowing waist length pink hair and smooth skin said in an unconsciously seductive voice to the children; she was more than used to using that voice in getting what she wanted. Her child eyed her suspiciously and the mother scratched the back of her head as she came to the realization. Mebuki cleared her throat with a delicate hand placed over her chest, making her white casual short sleeved shirt and red home dress swish with her movement; it barely reached the ground, just a bit under her knees. "Please come in." she said in a much lighter voice.

Despite Sai and Minato junior being little more than robots, the thirteen year old boys gulped thickly, prompting the woman to sweat drop and chuckle nervously. Sakura groaned sourly and dragged both of them in by their ears so that they would stop ogling her mother. Though both of them took off their shoes at their female teammate's insistence, placing them beside the door in a row. Sakura knew her mother couldn't help it, making knees weak and groins heavy, but that didn't mean she liked it being done on two people she considered her friends.

"Can you and your friends help me set up the dinner table?" she called from the door. The woman closed the door shut with a click.

"Yes, momma!" the girl shouted back as she led the charge to the living room once the boys managed to gather their tongues from the ground.

Mebuki Haruno was a very beautiful woman, that was an undisputed fact in all of Konoha; with a heart shaped face, lovely teal green eyes, a cute button nose and perfect lips that were ever painted a deep, intoxicating red. Her every walk could get a man standing in no time. She had used her looks to take her far in the shinobi ranks but not as one that would kneel down and blow pipes just for a raise but rather she became a Mistress of Illusions.

The 'Shimmering Pink Flower' was what they called her.

Mebuki was a great jounin, even though ninjutsu wasn't much for her and taijutsu was learned more out of self-defence than anything. Despite her looks the woman was reputed to never be able to keep down a life partner, with each one either being too timid to object to her or too brash to take her opinions lying down. She never really focused on relationships when she was an active Kunoichi but rather saw most of the men around her as ways to satisfy her ever so ravenous hunger for sex.

Minato Namikaze was different though; he was a man that embodied all the positives in the universe, in her eyes, and she saw that he could never do any harm. The pink haired woman had gotten into many fights with Kushina over who was the better woman for him until the red head later won. His marriage though never stopped the Haruno's shameless advances.

Her image of Minato was destroyed when he had summoned her and a few others to her office and informed them that they were all going to be in a fake retrieval mission; kidnappers had taken his children, Naruto and Naruko, and they were to try their best but ultimately fail. While in truth it was their godfather that had taken them to be trained to be Konoha best tools.

His reason for this?

The man didn't even bother to hide the venom welling up in his very being.

He hated with children with a burning passion.

Against popular opinion Mebuki loved children. She had always wanted a child of her own but Tsunade had carefully ruled out that prospect when it had been discovered that her womb had been damaged. No explanation came up but Mebuki had a faint idea what had killed her chances of bearing children, despite always begging her sex partners to 'dump it in'. She didn't want to relive those memories.