Chapter 9

08:14AM

Sunagakure no Sato

Naruto's godfather always told Naruto and Naruko of his plans to create a specialized group of ninjas that were to personally serve under him s his enforcers.

He called them his Sound Four, though the group was never really created because the snake man wanted to take his time to pick out who would be in the group. He chose to use four of the slaves he was brainwashing, namely Sakon, Ukon, Kidomaru, Tayuya and Jiroubo. At that time Naruto and his sister were eight and the chosen four were six.

The three males were fairly easy to mould but Tayuya was a girl that was known to have a very thick skull and a stubborn attitude that far surpassed anything Orochimaru ever thought to see.

She would spit venom and shriek mercilessly if she was being dragged into the conditioning room, never sitting still to listen or watch those that were hypnotizing her. It was remarkable that she had kept up this attitude for two years while the boys broke after six months.

Even with this the snake man yearned to have the girl loyal to him for the reason that her strong mental resolve would make her a good servant, so to accelerate this he administered what he called the Cursed Mark of Heaven on all four candidates.

Dark brown eyes squinted through binoculars and the owner of the pair of eyes made sure that she was stock still on her stomach, her whole body hidden under a camo blanket spread at the top of a roof of an apartment complex. Her shaded binoculars were peering off a building in a position that made sure that the sun didn't ping off the glass 'eyes' while still keeping her hidden from sight. Under the camo blanket and the light layer of sand that had blown on her blanket from hours of lying in the same position, was a girl that looked to be about fourteen years old wearing ANBU grade brown and white desert camo pants, a midriff light brown shirt with shiny silver under armour covering her body underneath her clothes, from her finger tips to the very base of her chin to her toes, where she wore heavy looking silver boots that were in fact very light for the trained ninja and also connected to her silver rank under armour. Around her nose and her mouth was a long desert camo scarf to block out the sand that wanted to enter her nose and her blood red hair fell down her shoulders, but a long, thin bang fell down between her eyes and touched her chin with white bandages tightly wrapped around her forehead. Her hair didn't distract her though, even as she squeezed her binoculars, zooming in on her target.

Beside her was one of her weapons of choice, of which she had two; a seven foot long black barrel with a handle and a trigger, it had a long, powerful scope at the top with a grip at the bottom close to the trigger and two stands at the front, a foot away from the nozzle. Stacked at the side of the weapon were three cartilages full of six inch long blue and black senbon and another stack beside that one with gold and red senbon. The second weapon weighed fifty pounds and that was without adding the powerful scope and the cartridges; it was made up of strong irons and plastic but the girl had been trained to heft it expertly. She even had a long brown bag to hold the weapon which was usually slung on her back if she was to move. Her master had it made, inspired from a plan Orochimaru had. He called it a Sniper Rifle, the only one in existence so far.

The silver ranked spy of the King of Sukai was observing the Sand Siblings as they sat in the Kazekage's office and discussed what they had discovered concerning the recently invaded countries. Temari was waving the letter in the air as she yelled, the spy read her lips.

"This 'King of Sukai' sounds like a dangerous guy but he's ordering us to submit to him."

Gaara sighed and rubbed his forehead tiredly. They had been in his office for the past three hours, yelling about what to do with the new piece of information they got from their ninjas in Spring. The Sukai Forces were one of the most powerful he had ever heard of, it was providence that the king didn't order for the deaths of everyone there, including his citizens. That would have been a big mess. "Temari, sit down."