Strongest Bond

Based on present century

Based on present century. No connection with barrister babu but with definitely with our Anidita. Hope you enjoy❤

A camera was zoomed towards the reporter of the news studio. The reporter turned towards the camera and smiled. Some audience were seated watching the show live.

' Namaskar and we welcome you guys to your favorite show 'Who Special'.I am your host Ms. Reena Chateerjee. Today someone special is bound to visit our show and we are very honourable to interview her'

A lady drapped in Bengali style,Silk Rich Saree was moving towards the studio.
' She had a difficult times in her childhood life but still she came up so high, that it inspires us to fly high like her' continued Ms. Reena.

She had worn bangles and shakha pola which clanked when ever she moved forward. She had worn beautiful jewelleries and her parting was filled with thick line of rich red colour.
' She was forced into something which changed her life but didn't ruin it instead she worked hard and became one of the best writer, motivation speaker and received numerous awards.'

She had a red marked bindiya in her forhead.

' So please welcome, the chief guest of our show. Miss Bondita Das. '

Bondita entered in the show. She had tied her hair in a bun without a pallu in her head.
Everyone in the audience started clapping, where one person was moistly looking at her with tears in his eyes.
' Good evening Miss Bondita. We are very honourable that you took of your precious time for our show' said Reena and handed her a bouquet of flowers. ' Please have a seat' She was though shocked to find her wearing Vermillion and Shakha Pola but just kept the question for the rest of the interview.

Bondita joined her hands in front of the audience and bowing down to show pleasure for their love and when she stood straight back her eyes met with him. He blinked which made her comfortable and all her nervousness flew away.
She took her seat and wished Miss Reena.
' Again thank you so much for visiting us ma'am. You are an inspiration for us. I never thought I would be able to ever interview you but see you are in front of my eyes fulfilling my wish. For first time I am nervous to question my favourite writer' Bon laughed lightly while audience clapped.
' Ok ma'am, shall we start our interview'
' Yes sure'
' So ma'am, I too be very honest I read all your books that I could find. And my most favorite one. Is this one' She took a book named ' Women:- Strongest soul' is my favorite. I read this book atleast 20 times ma'am. So ma'am my main question is what thought made you write this. I mean it is 21th century. Women have all the rights,right. Then why? '

Bon smiled and replied ' Yes for sure women have all the rights. But what about freedom. Even though women work and study, but still some restrictions are set in society like:-
" Haww, she has no shame, wearing so small clothes."
" Women should not stay out till night "
" You have to get married even after securing a job"
Is this all freedom. No. People think that we are some type of machine, we can do all the works without eating, sleeping. She is nothing less than a maid in her house after marriage. Tell me is this freedom' Everyone where quite.
' Women does all the work but people still question her, " Esa bhi kya kaam kardiya" You know still in Indian how many women are just homemaker. They are nit given freedom to go outside and enjoy their life. All they have to do is work like a slave, take care of everyone except yourself and just be a children machine, that to after nurturing them in her womb, giving them life, etc still their name ends with their father's name. If this is the freedom, then I don't want it. It is better than being in jail rather going through this taunts and work in society' Everyone clapped in audience.
'This is why I wrote this book. And see, this was the best achievement book I received'