Sweet Insecurity:- Part 10

Slight Mature Content ahead

Please read only if you feel comfortable.

' So are you ready for more, Shona' He uttered deeply making her leave a shaky breathe.

She sat their like a nervous bride. She felt like their wedding night, except that the was room wasn't decorated but it was filled with the light of scented candles around their room, roses on the table it's fragrance making the moment more romantic, the Moon and starts playing hide and seek with clouds.

She downed her eyes in shyness. She was definitely waiting for this moment but suddenly she was feeling all shy and nervous.
Anirudh could sense his wife's shyness. He chuckled to himself.
Wow, tigress became a cat. Interesting. He thought.
Wasn't she the one who boldly confessed her feelings out and made him realise his misunderstanding.

He lifter her head softly making her look at him.
Their eye lock deep as sea making them lost in their ocean of love.
Anirudh moved forward only for her to move forward towards each other slowly.
They came close with minimal distance between them.
They closed their eyes and kissed each other slowly.
Their lips moulding into each other, her arms now wrapped around his torso rubbing his back while his arms wrapped around her slightly visible waist.

They pulled them on the bed on each other. Anirudh made sure he didn't crush her so he broke the kiss.
He got up slightly to look at his beautiful wife.

Her pallu off her hair moving freely on the bed with her hair flowing down.
He took a sharp breathe looking at her luscious pink lips swollen and red.
He was worried seeing them. Before he could blame himself in the mind, he saw his wife smiling and blushing, her red cheeks visible to him.

Now that made him smile with pride. What was more important than his wife enjoying his touches and kisses.
He placed a soft kiss on her forehead making her clutch his shoulder in pure bliss.
He softly kissed both her eyes cherishing them. She breathed heavily while he softly kissed her red nose making her look at him. He smiled at her and continued his ministration on her cheeks.

His kisses were soft and warm tracing her soft skin with his red kissable lips.
She just let out heavy breathes trying to hug her husband as close as possible.

Slowly enough, he trailed his tongue on her cheeks tasting her sweet skin making her moan lightly. He traced it all over her cheek skin.
His lips came near her hers, and he softly kissed them. She wrapped her arms around him inviting him to love her harder.
Taking their time, he kissed her loving only to tap his tongue on her wet lips wishing for an entry. She gladly gave away, opening her lips a little his tongue battled with her making them both moan. Their tongue and lips moved in sync while their hands roamed on each other body.

He broke the kiss after a long time as the urgency to breathe was important.
Without wasting any time he started to pamper along her jaw making her moan out. He traced her jaw with his tongue taking his own time.
His eyes now on her beautiful neck. It looked extremely delicious and kissable.
With knowing all her permissions, he dived on her neck placing numerous kisses on her neck.