Love forever:- Part 2

Mature content ahead

Please read if you feel comfortable.

Bondita was sitting beside her window staring at the moon but her eyes missed the glow.
She closed her eyes and prayed about her husband's safety.
The two months of their marriage was spent happily.
Before they received the information, they both were in hill side enjoying the sunset.
Bon had her legs in one side while Ani still was sitted in riding position.
Bon with little courage, kept her head on his chest and closed her eyes.
Ani widened his eyes a bit but wrapped his one arm around her.
Bon lifted her face and her face was close to his. They both were lost and they were about to kiss when they heard loud sounds of drums from Mahal. Ani understood the sound and quickly rided the horse back towards the palace with a confused Bondita.

They had received a notice from their enemy country. They told them to handover Krishnagar and Tulsipur to him. Ani became angry and declared war.
The army was getting ready. All the soldiers, elephants and horses were wearing strong metal armour.
Ani was to getting ready when he felt someone made him wear a armour's part. He looked at his wife who was controlling her tears.
Ani held her chin making her look at his eyes.
He rubbed off her tears and kissed her forehead promising to return.
She wipped her tears. When he was ready, she did aarti of him and put a tilak on his forehead. Ani hot ready.
He went towards the main palace gate where all elders were standing to bless their elder son. He took the blessings of his elder and hugged his siblings.
Outside the soldiers were chanting the name of Lord Shiva
' Har Har Mahadev'
' Har Har Mahadev'
Ani raised his hand. He encouraged his soldiers with a speech. All the soldiers even the war animals were encouraged hearing his encouragement.
' HAR HAR MAHADEV'
' HAR HAR MAHADEV'
With that auspicious chanting the soldiers started moving towards their battleground.
Ani while moving for end time turned towards his wife's room only to find her staring at him with teary eyes. Ani too felt bad as he was leaving for the war. But Bon blinked her eyes in assurance and with that Ani and the soldiers disappeared in the night darkness with fire lamps providing them light.
Weeks passed... Bon was feeling really tension as there was no news from battle field. She continued to pray day and night for her husband's safety.
Next day, they recieved the news of Ani victory and his arrival.
Bon was super happy. She made all the preparations for him.
Some days later, by evening,Ani reached the palace. He was hugged and welcomed by his mother and father but his eyes searched for his wife. After receiving all the blessings, he went back to his room to see his wife waiting for him with thal.
He moved towards her, she applied tilak on him and did his aarti.
She kept the thal down. All of sudden she hugged him and started crying.
Ani was shocked but still carressed her back.
' Swamy, I was so scared but my God kept you safe. How are you? Are you hurt somewhere? Tell me' Bon asked panicking.
Ani chuckled. He loved this behavior of his wife. Actually he loved his wife.
Since they both were separated for weeks they started to feel lonely as if some part of their body is missing.
Bon would sleep in her husband's room remembering him and praying for his victory and return.
Ani had secretly taken away her veil which he looked at to get encouragement that someone was waiting for him.
He gave that veil back to her.
Bon kept it away. And looked back at her husband.
' Priye, are you ok? You know how much I missed you. Day and night felt lonely without you' He said holding her from her shoulder.
Bon just kept her head on his chest again.