Sweet Insecurity:- Part 7

'How are you, Bondita

'How are you, Bondita. I hope you really enjoyed your time there' Shubra asked as she sat beside Bondita.
' The days passed very well ma. But I really missed you guys' She replied with the glint in her eyes.
' That's great, beta. I actually wanted to inform you about something' Bondita nodded ' Actually we are leaving for a marriage scheduled few days later in Kolkata. I want you to know that we all are leaving for Kolkata so pack you bags'

' That's great Ma.. You need not worry Maa, I will pack mine and Patibabu's clothes too'

' No beta, Ani already told us that he won't be able to come along with us. He is currently busy with a case. You know, the day you left, he got himself busy on it.'

Bondita was lost in her thoughts but she decided to do something which her mother suggested her too.

' Maa... I won't be able to accompany you'
' But why dear? '
' Who would take care of him? '
Shubra smiled and carresed her hair
' I can sense your worry dear. But dont worry there are many workers present. They will be there for him'

Bondita gulped. Not that she didn't wish to accompany them but still she couldn't leave her husband and also this is her best change to execute her plan.

' Woh... Um... Yes... I totally forgot maa.. ' She slapped her forehead too dramatically ' I too received a case in Krishna Nagar. So I won't be able to accompany you Maa.. Sorry'
' But.. '
' Sorry Maa.. This is the last time'

"This would be the last time because either I would definitely accompany you sometime later with him or I won't be the part of this house Anymore" Bondita completed in her mind.

' Fine'
_________________________________

The days flew and the morning arrived when RC members left for their destination except Anidita and workers in the lavish haveli.

Bondita knew that what she was going to do can make her husband uncomfortable if he didn't love her but she had no options.

She waited for two or more days too pass by until the day finally arrived.

' According to all the evidence submitted, the court announces Mr Anand as innocent and imprisons Mr Chakraborty for 20 years for blaming and torturing Mr Anand in land dispute. The court is adjourned'

Anirudh Roy Chowdhury here once again won another and gave justice to the innocent.
Anand and his family continue to thank Ani for his help, as not only did he prove him innocent but also didn't even accept any fees looking at him and his family.

Bondita smiled with teary eyes as He came towards her with his usual smile.

No matter how many insecurity they had, they were like good friends who supported each other in their every achievement.

' Congratulations Birristira Babu' Bondita uttered in her mischievous tone which as usual made him chuckle.
' Thank you Birristira Babu.'
' Haww.. Thank you won't be enough' Bondita said with her hands on her waist above her robe. Her position and antique always chuckled Ani.
' Then?' He asked acting to be amazed.
' Umm.. You have to buy me Kulfi and Puchka. Now. Deal'
' Deal'