Love Forever :- Part 1

This story has no connection with Barrister Babu but on Anidita

The whole palace was decorated with flowers.
The servants were moving here and there in order fo ensure everything is correct as per the order of their former King Binoy Roy Chowdhury and Queen Shubra Roy Chowdhury.
Trilochan Roy Chowdhury and Kalinidi Roy Chowdhury thought were the eldest in the family but they gave up their throne to youngest as they were not interested in this.
Today was the happiest day for all the kingdom as their most favorite Rajkumaar had become just few months ago and now he was getting married to a neighborhood Kingdom's queen who was equally like him was kind and calm.
For the people of Tulsipur and Krishnagar people they were no less than Lord Ram and Goddess Sita.
Though King Anirudh becomes very angry and merciless to his enemy, he is very kind and calm to others.

The marriage was taking place outside the Das Palace. Priest was chanting all the mantras. King Anirudh was sitting royally with his hands below his wife's  who was sitting beside him with a beautiful red veil on her as their hands had flower in their hands to perform the rituals of the marriage.
After all the mantras, they got up to perform the pheras.
Anirudh raised his hand towards his wife to help her get up as he realised that her dress and jewelleries made it difficult for her to get up. Bon took his hands and got up. They both completed their pheras.
Ani filled her hairline and made her wear the mangalsutra. While he was making her wear it, they looked at each for a second and broke it soon.
' The marriage is completed with all the rituals. You are soul mates for all your life Raja Sahab. '
They both stood up.
' Maharaj Anirudh Ki Jai'
Anirudh joined his hands towards them and same with Bondita.
' Maharaj, would you honour to decide new name of our queen'
Bondita was saddened but still didn't say anything.
' Sure' He looked at her then back at the eager people
' Her new name is.... Bondita Anirudh Roy Chowdhury'
All were shocked. Bon was really grateful for her husband.
' I believe a woman should not change her name Or anything else just because she is married. You all tell me. Did Mata Sita and Mata Rukmini change their name when their were married to Beautiful and Merciful Avatar of Lord Narayana. Then why should my wife too. '
All with wet eyes stared at their Raja and started shouting
' Maharaj Anirudh Ki Jai'
' Maharani Bondita Ki Jai'
Later the couple took blessing from all. It was now time for bidaai.
Bon was crying alot hugging her mother and her father.
Anirudh was sad feeling sad seeing his wife crying so much.
Bon sat in her dholi and went away with the Roy Chowdhury's.
After couple of hours. They arrived at Roy Chowdhury Palace.
Ani helped his wife getting off the dholi and they both soon stood in the front of palace.
There stood Kalinidi and Shubra with thali in their hand.
They both welcomed the new the bride.
Later Anidita had to complete some rasams. Later they both had their lunch and they both were taken to their decided room for getting them for their first night.
Bondita was well decked up with saree and jewelleries.
Ani too was ready with his Royal dress.
Bom was made sit in the middle of the bed.
The bed and room was decorated with beautiful flowers whose smell would make anyone intoxicated. Bon was feeling shy but she still smiled a bit.
Ani on the way had a bit creases of something but still decided too talk it to his wife. He entered the chamber only to be mesmerized bu the room and mostly his beautiful wife sitting on the bed covered with a veil he closed the door and walked towards her.
Bon was feeling extremely shy and was just squeezing her fingers.
Ani sat in front of her and removed her veil revealing her beautiful face.
For once, Ani wanted to forget his problems and just wanted to drown himself in her love bit the Maharaj inside Ani came back.
He cleared his voice and with extremely sweet voice called her. ' Priye( Dearest) I wanted to talk about something to you. May I?'
Bon just nodded her head.
' Priye, I just thought to give our relation some time. Also, I just became Raja at a young age and I have a huge responsibility. I wanted to first become a experienced and great king for my people and then wanted to start this relation of us. I am sorry of I disappointed you. But if you want we can take our relation further too. Your wish is my everything' He was about to remove his waist belt when she held his hand. He looked towards her.
Bondita was just mesmerized by her husband's words. He thought so much about his kingdom and her. Everyone se would have just ordered their wife but instead he was apologizing for his decision.
How can she oppose him?
' Swamy( Lord) why are you apologizing? You have taken a great decisions like a great Maharaja. I am with your decision too. I also felt to take our relationship slowly'
Ani smiled. He got off the bed
' You please sleep here comfortably Maharani. I have arranged a different room for me. Shub Ratri( Good night) ' With that he left the room.
Next day after few more Rasams, Anirudh left for the courts meet along with Maharani. They both had equal thoughts. If Ani was stuck at Ani problem Bon helped him in it.
After the court, Bon would play in a place where a small pond was filled with ducks and fish and small garden were bunny played. Bon along with her friends would play with. Ani who was roaming around discussing the kingdom's issue with his father saw his wife and was lost in her antice. The way she would laugh, the way she would play carefully with the bunny.
In evening, Bon was resting in her head against her room's window, lost in the beauties nature and about her husband.
She heard a know in her door, she quickly wore her pallu on her head. ' Please enter'
There she saw her husband in all royal look.
She could not help but stare at her husband. Her husband looked like a debanoir.
' Priye'
' Swamy'
' Would you like to roam around our kingdom with me? '
Bon nodded her head. He extended his hand and she took it.
Ani was riding his horse with his wife sitting in front. They were travelling near the hill the of tulispur. He took her too a waterfall which looked serene by the reflection of moon. She dipped her hand in water enjoying the calmness while Ani just looked at her.
_________________________________
Vote:- 25+ Comment:- 30+
Hey guys, I hope you liked the first part of this TS. Other part would be a slow mature chapter. Do you guys want it? Till then bye❤

 Do you guys want it? Till then bye❤