Sweet Insecurity:- Part 4

Bondita sat there nervously in her king sized bed decorated with jasmine flowers making the bed smell like the morning flowers smell

Bondita sat there nervously in her king sized bed decorated with jasmine flowers making the bed smell like the morning flowers smell. The whole room was lightened up with small diya, room filled with sweet scent of incensed sticks and flowers.

Today's night is special for every couple. It was there first wedding night. She was still nervous about what her husband feels for her. On the top of that the decorations made her feel nervous and shy.

The crack sound of the door made her aware of her husband entering the room.
Even though she was covered with red veil with golden border but still she could see everything a bit clearly.

She could see her husband in light green kurta, his hair gelled and specs on the bridge of his nose making him look as handsome as ever.
She wanted to just stare at him till eternity.
While still glancing at him she saw him holding something in his hand. It was covered with velvet red cloth, it shape looking a like a square box.

She felt the dip of the bed in the front.
She closed her eyes in nervousness.

Ani was mesmerized seeing the fully decorated room with his favorite flowers. The incense stick's smell making him intoxicate more. And more than that, his wife who sat on the bed with beautiful red saree with excellent golden white decorations along with beautiful veil covering her beautiful face.

He felt himself smile again as a new husband felt. He felt the rise of warmth innhim and nervousness too.
But it all drained out remembering the past incident which he heard from his wife's mouth.
The sentence kept him awake all the night causing dark circles to lightly form under his eyes.

Still throwing in front of his wife.
He cleared his throat in awkwardness.
' I wanted to talk to you' He said looking at her covered face. ' Umm.. Would mind removing the veil, Bondita ji'

Bondita frowned a bit hearing him calling her ji.

' Ji, you have to remove he veil. ' Bondita replied in her sweet voice.

Anirudh frowned a bit. He softly removed the veil from her head not wanting it to stuck on her hair.
Even though they have started their relationship from today, he still felt very careful for her.

No sooner her beautiful face came in his sight, he lost himself in her.

Her beautiful face glowed beautifully with the lighting of the diyas.
Her face was beautiful made up with shining powders, her pink lips making him want to eat her.
Her neck though covered with jewelleries but still would have looked irresistible without them.

He shrugged his thoughts away. He didn't want his wife to think him like some idiot pervert. Unknown to notice the way she blushed and drowned her face when he ogled at her. Maybe she was able to attract her husband with her beauty atleast.

He frowned again. ' Is she uncomfortable with his gaze. Stupid Anirudh. What a bad impression. How awkward. I have to handle it'

' Bondita ji... '
' Please don't call me that' Bondita Intreuppted in between
' Sorry'
' Please don't call me ji'
' Why'
' It doesn't feel good'
Anirudh smiled hearing her sweet line.
' Ok, then why do you call me ji'
' Because you are my husband' Anirudh smiled hearing her words. She called him her husband.
' So aren't you my wife' She Nodded' Then why can't I call you ji' She remained silent. ' We are bonded in same marriage. We are both equal'

Bondita smiled brightened.
' Ok.. We won't call each other ji. You call me Bondita... And I would call you... Umm... Yes.... Patibabu' That made both blush.
' How is it? '
' Beautiful' Ani being Mesmerizied by her.
' What' Bon confused at his words
He snapped back to reality
' Umm... I meant nice' He let out a fake smile. ' Ok.. I wanted to talk to you about something serious' Anirudh frowned.
Bondita nodded.
' Bondita.... I.... I feel... Umm.. Ok... Uff... I feel we should give time to our marriage' He said in one breath.
Bondita sighed. ' I too agree with you. I too feel we should give our marriage time too'

Anirudh smiled and nodded.
' Oh.. I forgot... Here' He gifted her the box she had seen in his hand.

She opened the box to remain with wide eyes.
The box was non other than a jewellery set.
It consisted of a beautiful necklace with white and pink gems attached to it. Along with a pair of earing of pink color. Her gold bangles were designed with beautiful jewels.
The set was absolutely mesmerizing.

' Actually, I had heard somewhere that, husband gift their wife any present on their wedding night... Umm... So.. I brought this.. I hope you liked it' He said giving a smile.
He even though didn't have any hope of having normal husband - wife relationship, but still he would try his best to provide her with costly items.

Bondita knew about this ritual too but she didn't wish for such an beautiful but expensive set... Though brought up with silver spoon Bon preferred to live and deck up naturally.
But the gift made her smile.

'Thank you so much' Bondita said with a smile.
Anirudh nodded. He got up and took away his pillow and blanket.

When he was about to walk up to his door, she stopped him.

' Please don't go out. If you are comfortable, then just stay here' Bondita requested him

Ani nodded and was about to sleep on couch when she said
' I meant... If you are comfortable then why don't you just sleep with me... I mean why don't we just sleep on the same bed' She was stammering and burning in embarrassment.

Ani was almost red but he understood her concern.
He quickly took his side and slept with his back to her.

She too went inside the bathroom and changed into comfortable salwar kurti.
She quietly slept on her side with her eyes on the roof.

She glanced at her husband who seemed to be asleep and she turned showing he back to him. Few seconds later Ani too turned to look at her to find her asleep.

This little moment bought them a Dejectment. They both thought that the other doesn't care much about him/ her and is forced to do so.
_________________________________
Hey my dear readers, how are you guys... Sorry for late update but I was busy with Diwali preparations and tons of assessments but this chapter is done due to all your love... The sweet insecurity is getting so much love made me cry... I love you guys ❤.... Please do vote and comment in this and last part of C. S to get another part of C. S.

Till then bye