Sweet Insecurity- Part 5

Nothing felt beautiful like the nature blessing earth with its rain drops

The weather was quite windy along with blessing rain drops dropping on the ground to give its nourishment to it's earth soil.

Bondita sat on the side of the empty tank which started to fill from the open roof as it allowed the rain to flow through it.
She was enjoying the sight with her beautiful teary eyes looking at them with smile.

Bondita was in her mother's place since few days. As promised by her sweet husband, he left her here till days she wished for.

She had a sad smile on her face remembering her husband. Husband who supports her. Husband who cares for her. Husband who fulfills all her wish without questioning.
Anirudh did so much for her that she was feeling blessed having him.

But each fairy tale have it's own miseries. Same was with Bondita.

She sometimes didn't understand her husband. She closed her eyes hearing the calm sound of rain.

She felt a hand on her shoulder. She raised her head only to find her mother draped in beautiful red Banarase Saree with golden works on it.

A mother no matter how far she is can understand her children's worry and problems. Same goes with Sumati.
Since her daughter has arrived after three months of her marriage, she found something lonely feeling in her eyes. She thought that she would be ok soon in her house but she remained the same. She would laugh and enjoy with others but with the sadness visible and when alone would just sit looking outside the window.

Sumati sat near her and made her look at her holding her chin.
She caressed her head while Bon kept her head in her mother's lap.

' Bondita'
' Hmm'
' Beta, I am your mother. I know each and everything about you. How is my daughter. Whether she needs something or how her state is. Right? '
Bondita got up from her lap and looked the her mother's eyes and replied with a small smile
' Of course ma. You are my mom. You gave birth to me, raised me and what not'
Sumati smiled and was still caressing her head.

She cupped her cheeks and replied
' Tell me dear, what happened to you?' Bondita smile faded ' Beta, I am your mother. You can each and everything about you. Your problems and emotion. Everything. Tell me dear, what's the matter'

Bondita couldn't control anymore and hugged her mother taking refuge in her arms and started to sob.

Sumati was shocked but she continues to caress her head.

' Maa.. '
' Yes beta. Tell me'
' Maa... Patibabu maa.. '
' Yes honey. Did he do something to you' Sumati knew her Jamai Babu won't do nothing wrong but she still dared to ask her.

Bondita quickly separated from her mother with a shock in her face.
' No maa.. He didn't do anything. He is a pure gentleman maa'
Sumati smiled. She was right.
She caressed her head.
' Then. What happened to him beta'
' Woh.. Maa.. Hmm.. ' Sumati could feel her daughter hesitating about something.
The matter must be something personal related to her and her patibabu. The only thing that came in her mind was the relationship between husband and wife. Pure and beautiful relationship.