Sweet insecurity:- Part 1

No connection with Barrister babu but with Anidita for sure

' Kaka, kaki why don't you understand. I don't want to marry. Please don't force me' Said a 30 year old Ani irritated for a nth time tired of their continuous demand.
' Ani beta it's all for you. You always stay busy in yourk work. You either stay in court Or some other place. You don't take enough care of yourself. See. Dark circles have formed under your eyes. You have even lost you weight. If you get married your wife will take good care of you. What do you say Kalinidi' Trilochan asked his wife.

' You are right ji' She kept a hand on her dear nephew's head and continued' Ani you consider me like your mother right? ' He nodded ' Then please get married. And don't worry. I know the girl very well. She is none other than my elder brother's granddaughter, Bondita das.'

' Bondita' Ani smiled in his mind but quickly came out of his trance hearing his Kaki say something which made him proud.

' Also she is educated. She is Krishna nagar's Or to be precise Bengal's first female barrister babu. She just completed her studies few months ago. See, she is just like a woman you dreamt for. She would be your best soulmate. Think about it dear'

Ani though was thinking and was feeling proud and happy knowing that his dream is becoming true.

Ani had refused to marry after his motherland was insulted by his fellow mate whom he had slapped as he tried to force a woman for dancing with him.
His family members tried their best to convince him to get married to his childhood friend Saudamini who understood his decision and made his family understand not to force him, for which he is still grateful.

Nine years have passed since that day, Ani had brought many changes in Tulsipur and nearby villages but he never took in care about him.

A incident few days ago made his family members worry about him. He had received a case of a victim who was raped by a British officer as her family refused to pay them extra taxes demanded by them. Ani fought for her but was beaten mercilessly by the constables for going against the British officer. They thought a wife would take care of him all the while. They believed that wife should take care of her husband forgetting about her.

Ani believed wife is Ardhangini (Half) of her husband, she should be treated equally as her husband is.

' Ani for our sake just meet her. What if you like her. '
' Ok Kaki. But you have to promise me that, you won't force me too marry her. Ok'
Kalinidi gave a fake smile. She didn't have her own kids due to some medical issues but never did her three sons made her feel a void of her children.

Few days passed, the family members were checking all the things that they wanted to gift as a savoury to the family. Since their family was very close to them, they didn't feel any type of awkwardness between them. They gifted each other many Savouries showing them their love.

' Shubra Behen is everything ready. ' Trilochan asked Shubra who was deck up in royal red Banarasi Saree with expensive jewellery.
' Yes Lochan Da. I have checked every thing. If you want you can check it'
' No Shubra Behen. I trust you. Can you ever make a mistake' Trilochan said with a laugh while Shubra smiled.

All the members were downstairs except Ani who was sitting in his study nervous a bit.

' Behen, where is Ani? He is the most important person to visit them. How can we forget him? ' Kalinidi said with small laugh.

' Oh. He must be in his study. I will go and check him' Shubra was about to move towards the study when Binoy stopped' Shubra you wait here. I will talk to him' Binoy adjusted his secs and walked towards his son's study.

Ani was sitting in couch with his hands on his forehead.
He was wearing a white kurta with red boundaries and white pajama with golden rimmed specs on the bridge of his nose.
He felt a hand on his shoulder only to find his father looking at him.

Binoy understood his son's dilemma. He always saw his son always working. Forget about having a love of gis life, he doesn't even get time to spend with his family. He is hell bent to change the society even if his life is at stake.

' Ani beta. Every one are waiting for you. And here you are sitting alone. What happened' Binoy said settling beside his son.
Ani tried to smile at his father's effort. How much years have passed but he didn't have any time to hug his father and sleeping in his lap as he used to do in his childhood days.

' Nothing Baba. '
' Are you sure? Are you alright? '
' Of course Baba' Ani smiled a bit
' Trying to fool your father are you? ' He slapped his son's head a bit ' Have you become so big to hide things from me and especially your mother. Tell me dear, you can share anything with me'

Ani smiled again. Not to the fullest but it sure reached his eyes brighting abit.
' Baba, I am confused.'
' For what beta'
' For the marriage Baba. I don't think I will be able to handle it'
Binoy laughed a bit. He kept his hand on his son's shoulder.
' You are 30 beta. Why can't you handle it'
' No baba. I mean. I don't think so I would be able to give my best in this marriage. I am hardly able to spend time with you guys and then how would I be able to spend time with my wife Baba. She must be happy too right. .'
' Beta, marriage depends upon Scarifices, understanding and adjustment. With time you would learn it too. Nobody is telling you to just marry her. Talk to her, know her and rest depends on you both. Understood. '
Ani nodded. Binoy spread his arms and without a second Ani hugged him.
_________________________________
Vote:- 30+ Comment:- 10+

Hey guys, this idea came in my mind and I wrote it. I hope you liked it. Next part soon.