Sweet Insecurity:- Part 2

' Are, our to-be Jamai babu

' Are, our to-be Jamai babu. Why are you so quiet and nervous? Don't worry your bride would be here soon' Arvind asked with a laugh which made everyone else laugh. He thought he must be eager to get married unaware of all the imaginary situations he had created in his mind.

No sooner later a girl in her twenties came downstairs with her head low in shyness surrounded by her two cousins who helped her getting dressed.
They made her stand near her father and they stood in their respective places.

' Mr Trilochan, here is my princess, my only child, my precious gem Bondita Das. '
Arvind with pride in his tone. Soon, Bondita went towards the RC elders and took their blessing and they blessed her whole heartily smiling at her.
Kalinidi stood up and hugged her while she too reciprocated it with all her love.

Anirudh was in trance seeing a beautiful girl who would be his to be wife. She looked like an eternal angel down from the abode of Devtas.

Bondita still being in her grandmother's embrace glanced at her to be husband who was looking at everyone and when his eyes met hers, he casted his head down. 
' Kaka and Kaki shouldn't have done this. The girl is so good and beautiful. But she looks at least a decade younger then me. How can I marry her and ruin her life. Won't she look at me like an old man'  He was extremely worried now. He had to stop the wedding.

This act made her frown in worry ' Didn't he like me? But Maa said I was looking no less than an angel? Would he reject me'  The thought made her sad.

She knew him a long ago. Who doesn't know him in all over Bengal. He was a in the number of top Barrister in whole India.
When she was younger, she would often listen his interviews in radio and read about him in magazines. She was inspired so much that she would stick his photo in her secret diary. From that day she had inspired to become a barrister.

She was amazed when she got to know that her would be husband is her inspiration. She couldn't help but feel blush creeping in her cheeks.

The elders continue to speak of their marriage while they both would glance at each other without making the other know.

' So shall we take it as a yes. What do you say Arvind? '
Trilochan asked with a smile which made everyone happy except Anirudh.
He wanted to talk to Bondita in private and make her understand everything.

Before he could request, his Kaka knew his way. Trilochan didn't want to loose this moment. He liked the girl very much and wanted to make her Anirudh's wife but if Ani refuses to do so, his dream would vanish.

' Arvind we don't have any problem from our side. I hope you don't have any problem too' Trilochan asked with a smile.
' Of course we don't. Bondita beta, what do you say' Arvind asked turning towards Bondita.

Anirudh begged her in his mind to refuse him but to his dismay she nodded her head shying. This made Ani break and he sat there like a statue.

Plates with savoury were exchanged. Elders were feeding each other sweet, girls were teasing a blushing Bondita, Somanth was mesmerized by Tapur and she too blushed seeing him.
Batuk smiled seeing everyone happy but a frown replaced his smile when be saw his Big D like a statue. No expression expressed his face. He almost looked like he would cry out loud or would faint.
Before he could ask him, his Kaka interrupted again.

' We would arrive with our Pandit ji to decide the dates. I hope you have no problem Arvind' Trilochan asked with a smile.
Arvind smiled' Not at all. We would do the rest preparations'
Both the family greeted each other.
Ani one last time tried to convey Bondita from his eyes but her back had faced him as she moved upwards depressing him further.

The days passed like a joy for the family except for the to be wedded couples. They weren't able to convey anything to their to be spouse.

Anirudh desperately wanted her to become his wife not only due to her good heart and beauty. But also due to things he heard about her. She believes in women empowerment which he had been trying to convince to the people.

But the women for whom who was fighting were calling him names. How can he fight for them when they themselves is against him. But with Bondita it would be easy.

But an insecurity built inside his mind ' What would she think of him? He was a decade older than her that to a person who wore specs. Won't she think of him like an old man?'
This thought frustrated him and made him cry. He wanted to be of her age and be like a man whom she desired but it was not possible.

Bondita was sitting in front of her mirror with just a blouse and petticoat,pallu near her legs.
She was thinking what her friend had told her in their college day.
'Men easily get attracted towards woman with beautiful face and body'
Bon had applied some beauty products and took some medicines to enchane her beauty and curves.
She was a barrister and she too believed that a woman is beautiful from her soul and heart, not this bodily means.
But she felt sad when her husband didn't glance at her.
' He didn't find me beautiful I guess. What should I do? Even though I apply facial products and medicine it wasn't much fruitful. What if he doesn't like me? What if he falls for someone else'
This thought made her cry. She wanted to be beautiful so that he loves her. She wished she could be more attractive for him.

What they both didn't understand was that they were thinking all this for someone close to them but they depressed themselves trying to make other happy?
_________________________________
Vote:- 50+   Comment:- 20+

Hey guys I hope you liked the chapter. Their maybe something which you might have not liked and I am sorry for that. I just wanted to show it, so that you guys can understand that how desperate they were for each other without even talking once.
Till then bye.