Sweet Insecurity:- Part 9

The silence prevailed in the whole room

The silence prevailed in the whole room. Sound of soft breeze hitting their window could be heard. Moon and stars played hide and seek with clouds, the whole sky turning as deep as black.

Only the soft lights and partial light of moon entered the room making the couple able to see their face.
Tears flowed down their eyes in various emotions.
Anirudh's tears contained pain.. Months of Pain he endured. He may not be a person who expresses his feelings out to someone but he know how much his heart twisted in guilt. Guilt of destroying a life of a sweet girl. Guilt of not being able to keep her happy.

During the memories of their life, he always wished he could wish her a sweet morning with a forehead kiss and to play with her hair. He wished he could compliment her food and dress without any restrictions he had created in his mind. He wished he could admire her anytime and anywhere with her consent . He wished he could love her in every way possible.
But he never knew his wishes could be fulfilled one day. Ne never ever dreamt of this.

Tears of happiness and shock flowed down his eyes. His eyes shone. How stupid of himself.
He restricted himself not to make his sweet bride comfortable only to be revealed she wanted him to fulfill his every wish.

While, Tears of Anger and Sadness flowed down her eyes.
Bondita never in her dream thought that her husband had created so much of misunderstanding in his minds.
It was not only his but her wishes to be reciprocated too.
She too wished to kiss her husband on his forehead as a morning kiss.
She wished to blush whenever her husband would compliment her or stare at her.
Things which felt like dreams where going to be true.

Her eyes shined in happiness and love too but the anger. How could her husband think of himself like that.

They both were at equal mistakes. If they could have wished, they could have confront each other. Had they considered this before, the months of their marriage could have been spent happily without any doubts or insecurities.

Their tears flowed without speaking any words.
Anirudh felt his breathing flare and body shake.
He soon fell on the ground on his knees, eyes wide in shock but happiness.
Bondita gasped and soon sat in front of her husband and held his shoulder.

' Pati Babu' The words. The sentence made his heart flutter and he closed his eyes in happiness.
' Again' She blinked her eyes in confusion but looking at his face tears flowed from her eyes but she obliged to his words.
' Pati Babu'
' Pati Babu'
She continued to repeat it like a lost person and when the person finally found her destination.
She looked no less than a Devotee chanting her God's name to help her.

She broke out in tears while Ani looked at her with a small smile, marks of tears on his face.
His hand cupped his face making her stop her crying session. She looked at him. She looked so adorable that he couldn't help but muffle a chuckle inside.

He wipped her eyes with his thumbs making her eyes close in reflex.
This time he didn't fell any discomfort or doubts inside him. He felt blissful.